suction door problem

Albert chang

Hi ,

Anyone have this problem when you soft close and it close and open again ? Any idea is it spoilt ? I have to close hard then it will close and wont open again.

Any info or advise please...

I am driving GT 535

Thanks
Albert

Not so sure...

How old is the car?

I do heard of someone the car few years old went servicing they guy told him 2 of the 4 suction valve is faulty..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ,

Anyone have this problem when you soft close and it close and open again ? Any idea is it spoilt ? I have to close hard then it will close and wont open again.

Any info or advise please...

I am driving GT 535

Thanks
Albert

Hi, just saw this and want to share with you.
I had the same problem with my driver’s door.
Went to my indie mechanic, Remove the door card and did some CSI. Motor was good but a mount was broken. So just fixed the mounting, indie style, and it’s good as gold since. Did the same for another friend.
If you still have the problem and want to have it fixed for under a 100 bucks, PM me.

Went to my indie mechanic, Remove the door card and did some CSI. Motor was good but a mount was broken. So just fixed the mounting, indie style, and it’s good as gold since. Did the same for another friend.
If you still have the problem and want to have it fixed for under a 100 bucks, PM me.

Hi,

i have not settle this problem and i dont know how to PM you..can i leave my contact 90 8888 90....thanks

Hi Murphy, I'm facing the same issue with my front passenger door. Can share your indie mechanic contact? Please WhatsApp me 9776-7408 (Alan). Thanks!

Hi, can you pm me ur mechanic contact as I am having issue with my passenger door. I can hear the suction motor from inside but the door refuse to close on suction. Am driving a 640i GC. Please help.

Hi, can you share the contact with me at 94897666. Appreciate lots

Can please PM me his contact. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vn88ynet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back