• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Stuff from Malaysia

Fav_Red

Anyone tot of getting bodykits,accessories from Malaysia before?
No is it because you think the quality?
Or wish to get just that driving your precious in JB is dangerous?

Re: Stuff from Malaysia

last time I went with a few forum kakis to JB, not dangerous. We were there to look for strut bars, repair aircon, and lastly, zhang jui. Quality is good, price very reasonable.

But no way I'll go alone, not because of danger, but purely because I don;t know the way at all...

Papers in SG tend to love to sensationalize things that happen across the causeway. I have a factory in Senai and in PG, i dont think security is a huge problem there... US has a higher per capita crime rate.

does you guys wanna find a sunday and we make a trip in? Or, i try to order out?

I was also told that it is dangerous, but I had been driving into JB and KL very frequently as I have two subsidary there. The trick is not to go to places that is too quite or flash your cash around when you are shopping and of cause if possible go with a few buddy.

Kelvin Bek;472405 said:
I was also told that it is dangerous, but I had been driving into JB and KL very frequently as I have two subsidary there. The trick is not to go to places that is too quite or flash your cash around when you are shopping and of cause if possible go with a few buddy.

Strongly agreed. Always stay low profile and contented. No expensive watch or flashy stuff. Always go in with my casio watch and jeans with SAF sports shoes..

Kelvin Bek;472405 said:

With due respect guys,you make it sound like you are walking into the backstreets of Chicago.In all honesty,how many of you here had security problems here in Malaysia?You are just as safe as us Malaysians moving around here.I take it that most of you guys don't look like Mat Sallehs or some kinda foreigner.Infact I can't tell the difference between a Malaysian and a Singaporean and I'm quite sure we don't smell different either.So what really is the problem?Just like anywhere in the world,I wouldn't go into anywhere quite,dark and sleazy wearing my gold Rolex,some heavy blingblings and driving a fancy car,not even in your safe heaven Singapore.It's just plain logic to me.You got a better explanation?

Im bring thing fr taiwan n quality(PP) will be better fr jb i think they onli hav PU n FRB My price maybe e same oso,jus keep in touch wan my bodykit is here will jus post here...n im doin spraying oso,jus do it in sing better......

Guna;472437 said:
With due respect guys,you make it sound like you are walking into the backstreets of Chicago.In all honesty,how many of you here had security problems here in Malaysia?You are just as safe as us Malaysians moving around here.I take it that most of you guys don't look like Mat Sallehs or some kinda foreigner.Infact I can't tell the difference between a Malaysian and a Singaporean and I'm quite sure we don't smell different either.So what really is the problem?Just like anywhere in the world,I wouldn't go into anywhere quite,dark and sleazy wearing my gold Rolex,some heavy blingblings and driving a fancy car,not even in your safe heaven Singapore.It's just plain logic to me.You got a better explanation?

Hi Guna, not to be too biases on Malaysia. Actually my Singaporean staffs (4 person) and 1 German guy were rob in KL Puchong area last yr as they were leaving a resturant. 5 lap tops, watches, a few thousands RM, some Euro, some SGD and worst of all passports. They know we are Singaporean because of our car plate number. And unfortunately the street lamp near the resturant is not working and the place was a bit dark and quiet. Sorry for OT! Still agreed that we should some basic IQ and be safe than sorry.

Actually last time we almost every week went in JB but last time drive honda jazz nia so feel ok. . Then we changed to wrx we still go in but not that frequent liao cause more news comming out abt SG car kena rob even in the hot petrol station lea.... Then to markX think totally no drive in at all only drive to genting.

Also the traffic jam @ custom on sunday(cause only have sunday free)also sian and wait scare car kena scratch with those jam. heartpain. My best friend she's with her BF they drive EG or EK cannot remember they kena rob when boarding the car. Hear liao also scare scare.. cause if drive better car will kena aim by ppl chances higher rit... So to go in a big group is beta ya.

Kelvin Bek;472473 said:
Hi Guna, not to be too biases on Malaysia. Actually my Singaporean staffs (4 person) and 1 German guy were rob in KL Puchong area last yr as they were leaving a resturant. 5 lap tops, watches, a few thousands RM, some Euro, some SGD and worst of all passports. They know we are Singaporean because of our car plate number. And unfortunately the street lamp near the resturant is not working and the place was a bit dark and quiet. Sorry for OT! Still agreed that we should some basic IQ and be safe than sorry.

erm.. oh ya lor. they will aim on our car first cause SG plate.

drive SG car to M'sia can feel ppl eyeball ur car.... after switch to m'sian plated naza, nobody bother liao.... esp. after i used masking tape to fix a faulty window

Mockngbrd;472488 said:
drive SG car to M'sia can feel ppl eyeball ur car.... after switch to m'sian plated naza, nobody bother liao.... esp. after i used masking tape to fix a faulty window

hohoho... good idea.

Fav_Red;472485 said:
So to go in a big group is beta ya.
Yup, that's better. Not to say JB is dangerous or what (S'pore can be bad too), but it gives a more assuring feeling. At least for me robot.

But the accessories / bodykit you are talking about, can you find them in Singapore, or is it a must to go Malaysia to get? For accessories, if I am not wrong, the price difference isn't that great between SIN and MAL. Almost sama sama.
(But when it comes to labour costs, it can make a difference.)

Mockngbrd;472488 said:
Mock, that is most likely in JB. Other places ok leh. I had driven to KL & Malacca. No problem.

CKY;472411 said:
Strongly agreed. Always stay low profile and contented. No expensive watch or flashy stuff. Always go in with my casio watch and jeans with SAF sports shoes..

so how to drive your bmw into wild wild west territory? :chinese: :hmmidont:

bodykit paradise is in k.l . any kind of material u want u can get....
the quality and the price is good to compare.....
if dangerous why a 1000per day singaporean go to j.b ?.....food.....shopinggg....or
freeedooommmmm....

YAS-M-Sport;472507 said:
bodykit paradise is in k.l . any kind of material u want u can get....
the quality and the price is good to compare.....
if dangerous why a 1000per day singaporean go to j.b ?.....food.....shopinggg....or
freeedooommmmm....

YAS...can u giv me the contact no. of those company?im looking for bodykits too...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88fo1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back