STOP? 22 Oct 2004

Hi Vanquish hahaha sorry forgot that not many ppl know wat it means.
Anyway it actually is...... Same Time Old Place. A bunch of us no life and no lunch date guys always meet on friday at 12pm at marina south to have lunch. Come join us if you are free. Cheers

jem said:
Anyway it actually is...... Same Time Old Place. A bunch of us no life and no lunch date guys always meet on friday at 12pm at marina south to have lunch. Come join us if you are free. Cheers

Eh..thot sometimes zooroopa join us....she where guy? :laughlik: :laughlik:

haha... ic. but afternoon a bit tough for me though i fall into ur no life no lunch date category...hahaha

thanks for the invite!

Radon39 said:
jem said:

Aiyo trust me...she guy...check liao...

vanquish said:
haha... ic. but afternoon a bit tough for me though i fall into ur no life no lunch date category...hahaha

thanks for the invite!

vanquish - u must be ready to gorge on kweichis like birds do also.

hellfire said:
Radon39 said:
jem said:

Aiyo trust me...she guy...check liao...

Jus bcos she pull ur thread wor...tsk tsk :verysad:

zooropa said:
Racebred said:
zooropa comes once in 6 months ah.. so sad. most come at least once every 15 mins.

no wonder u always look so spent, so wrinkled and dry... legs wobbly and all.

His records, come every 5 mins. You chio him lah ....... I'll do the timing, maybe need to G-tech also :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

GFC-Boss said:
His records, come every 5 mins. You chio him lah ....... I'll do the timing, maybe need to G-tech also :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

spare me the agony la... he can either procure paid services elsewhere, or get one of his slaves to do it. heh

zooropa said:
GFC-Boss said:

spare me the agony la... he can either procure paid services elsewhere, or get one of his slaves to do it. heh

No...wat he needs is some kind of expert to make him cum multiple times...someone who is well versed in the teachings of the kama sutra...some sort of a guru...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back