Stage One complete :)

Re: Stage One complete :)

iScoupe;464962 said:
KWY , u are BMW fan ! all 3 cars sama sama PML ! chio !
Ken never intro u DPE rims mei??

Never leh ...:p haha. No la, I was looking at some other rims, chanced across this one call ICONZ Forged Wheels, where you could custom a finish, something similar to DPEs :D

KWY91;464964 said:
Never leh ...:p haha. No la, I was looking at some other rims, chanced across this one call ICONZ Forged Wheels, where you could custom a finish, something similar to DPEs :D

Bro,

Do consider this wheel? hehehehe!!!

Schmidt VN-line 3-tlg wheel, to view at below address.

Hurry (*)
511 Bt Timah Road
Tel: 64663776

9.5 x 19" front with 235/35 Yokohama tyres (90%).

10.5 x 19" rear with 265/30 Michelin tyres PS2 (95%).

Cheers,

swee swee....

The fitmet looks v good..

Like this pic the most - bloody fierce... Must siam after seeing from rear-view mirror :evil:

As what most bros have said - time to change aftermarket rims to complement the look liao..;)

DSC_0186.jpg

Derek Png;464996 said:
Bro,

Do consider this wheel? hehehehe!!!

Schmidt VN-line 3-tlg wheel, to view at below address.

Hurry (*)
511 Bt Timah Road
Tel: 64663776

9.5 x 19" front with 235/35 Yokohama tyres (90%).

10.5 x 19" rear with 265/30 Michelin tyres PS2 (95%).

Cheers,

Already bought liao, waiting for it to be shipped! haha. But then, I wanna go there to mount and balance!

Time to save some money for ASTs..;)

Very very steamie nice pix. Thanks for sharing. My VRS bonnet should be put on this afternoon. Can't wait. Not as nice as the ones on the E92s though. You 3ers have it good.

ACS6;465109 said:
Very very steamie nice pix. Thanks for sharing. My VRS bonnet should be put on this afternoon. Can't wait. Not as nice as the ones on the E92s though. You 3ers have it good.

No la the 6-Series ones look good too!! ;D haha must share pics ah 'screamer' :p

KWY91;465117 said:
Bastuck Exhaust a good option? :) Anyone with suggestions?

Only heard the sound track from YouTube before.. Anyone carry this exos locally or has to be imported directly by oneself?

Try Boss Motorsports. They have a 320i with that exhaust on. Muffler sticks out the bottom of the stock bumper though.

KWY91;465117 said:
Bastuck Exhaust a good option? :) Anyone with suggestions?

I have previously watched a few online video clips, Bastuck and Eisenmann exhaust sound damn good..only minor problem is they are not approved type..

Hmm.. I thought it's approved? Bastuck I mean... :)

Anyways, a little afternoon delight! Managed to shoot some day shots of the side and Back, Vors faded Trunk :) Thanks for the aftermarket parts kenn!

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

My favourite part!!
DSC_0196.jpg

dude saw your car yest ard IKEA.. those ring lights sibei chio..

no one commented but is tht an m3 cab?

No mods for tt haha?

leebmer;465149 said:
I have previously watched a few online video clips, Bastuck and Eisenmann exhaust sound damn good..only minor problem is they are not approved type..

imo eisenmann race is the best sounding exhaust for the 335 and will fit your mtec diffuser but the drone will drive you crazy

bastuck sounds good with a 2nd cat delete but will need to be modded to fit your diffuser (not a big job)

both not lta compliant

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666diy
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back