Special offer for V-kool

mistraele

shop stand in raffles place was advertising this so i checked it out.

for small/mid size saloons, the price is $350 for what they call the meteorite package. ($380 for large saloons).

This is in fact the highest quality package that V-kool have that is LTA compliant (there is one more higher than this but not legal) .I think normally they advertise this as their mirage package.

the offer is open only until this Friday. if you want to book, try and get down to raffles place - its the yellow color tent. if not, the guy i booked from, his name is Allan Wee and his mobile number is 9851 4662.

Re: Special offer for V-kool

380 for a saloon...thats cheep cheep la. I'm a little bit skeptical that its the highest quality package bro, coz normally it will cost at least 1k for that n thats what i paid during a special promo last year and its LTA compliant.

Anyway will check it out to see exactly what they are promoting as my office is round the corner.

At that price, I think the package may be for filsm that tint only with minimal heat rejection capabilities. As Rastaman has said, the better ones are much higher priced. Top of the range wld be Vkool Premier followed by Vkool 70.

as i mentioned, its the same as their mirage package, RRP $850, its not the highest quality package. as T6 pointed out, highest quality package is the VK premier which is $1150.

front windows VLT is 83%, Infra Red is 57%, UV is 99.5% and total solar energy rejection is 31%.

rear window VLT is 45%, infra red 58%, UV 99% and total solar energy rejection %50.

For reference, for VK premier Total solar energy reection for rear is 55% and front is 45%.

in any event, for $350, with their lifetime warranty, still not a bad deal i think.

What you pay is what you get. V kool can't be that cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back