Something very Good & Interesting at BVO 2day!!!!!

TripleM

Legendary 10 Years
Cool pix bro
Yeah, he showed me when I was there on Tues..Great stuff.. :thumbsup:
Apparently this diagnostic tool is done wirelessly.

Good investment=Good return (hopefully) :)

Hahaha... gonna go down in these few days to test it!! :) Tat day tis DSC light came up lighted permanently, called up PML but they said ned to make appointment in order for them to find out wat actually is the problem. Next morning the DSC light is 'gone'! Guess BVO new device shld b able to find my problem in the shortest time,hehe(w/o making any appointment of course) :thumbsup:

Alvin666 said:
Hahaha... gonna go down in these few days to test it!! :) Tat day tis DSC light came up lighted permanently, called up PML but they said ned to make appointment in order for them to find out wat actually is the problem. Next morning the DSC light is 'gone'! Guess BVO new device shld b able to find my problem in the shortest time,hehe(w/o making any appointment of course) :thumbsup:

Anytime for U bro!!! Dun worri, just go look for Benard!!!
:thumbsup:

'The Great White'

Good stuff !!!

Now we got more choice liao...

Now Juzz4cars and BVO all got it liao...!

Was at Juzz4car to clear my fault code and there was one hell of them ! A lot more code that was not found in the earlier machine was picked up by the GT1... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wilson, when my coilovers are due for change, is it still possible for me to pick up some strut mounts when i put in the new set?

Your old strut mounts can be re-used, can it not?

wear and tear, too much track use. i need something stronger, like M3s and UUCs. and maybe new bushes, but in the future.

bugaboo said:
bro x5 got anot?

Aiyo!! U never see my pic 3 ah???? X3 & 6er also have, X5 sure have lah!!!

;)

'The Great White'

Racebred said:
wilson, when my coilovers are due for change, is it still possible for me to pick up some strut mounts when i put in the new set?

U'll need front top shock mount, rear E46 M3 shock mounts & perhaps the powerflex front control arm bushing, den U car will rock man!!!

U got UUC TME?? I can't remember liao.....

I'll be going to London next month, let me know what you need yah!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

paiseh that i cannot remember the details of the last group buy regarding top shock mounts.

Issit that the front is from UUC, and the rears are from M3? Does UUC make all 4, or can M3 all 4 fit?

I also wonder if the CSL mount is different..... hmmmmmmmmm

I'm next looking at in-cabin adjustable coilovers like the Tein EDFC or Ohlins. heheheh :twisted:

interested in my 4 pot brembo? nobody buy from me i cannot buy AP. :evil:

Racebred said:
paiseh that i cannot remember the details of the last group buy regarding top shock mounts.

Issit that the front is from UUC, and the rears are from M3? Does UUC make all 4, or can M3 all 4 fit?

I'm next looking at in-cabin adjustable coilovers like the Tein EDFC or Ohlins. heheheh :twisted:

UUC dun make any mount or bushing except for the TME, seems like the front top shock mounting for sedan & coupe's are of the same part numbers from my ETK, but M3 is different from non-M. CSL are the same as normal M3 woh!!

I actually also veri interested in the Tein EDFC coilovers cos can easily adjust from inside while driving......but heard from fren who have them in his Mit VR4 its not fantastic loh......

Brembo?? U lelong to me ah?? Prefer UUC BBK loh, cos replacement/repair parts are readily available loh.....hehehe nxt time dun push E36 hor!! :twisted:

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Racebred said:

UUC dun make any mount or bushing except for the TME, seems like the front top shock mounting for sedan & coupe's are of the same part numbers from my ETK, but M3 is different from non-M. CSL are the same as normal M3 woh!!

I actually also veri interested in the Tein EDFC coilovers cos can easily adjust from inside while driving......but heard from fren who have them in his Mit VR4 its not fantastic loh......

Brembo?? U lelong to me ah?? Prefer UUC BBK loh, cos replacement/repair parts are readily available loh.....hehehe nxt time dun push E36 hor!! :twisted:

'The Great White'

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think that the CSL shock mounts are the same as the stock M3 ones...

All the same, if you want better performance, then you will probably want to get polyurethane shock mounts right away... that way save you the problem of having to change the mounts several times... at the same time should change the engine mounts, transmission mounts and all the suspension mounts and bushings as well...

wilman2772 said:
Alvin666 said:

Anytime for U bro!!! Dun worri, just go look for Benard!!!
:thumbsup:

'The Great White'

Cool, thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vla-fiatarap2023

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups