Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Re: Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Doing my due deligence here after doing my solar film at Infratint yesterday. I suspect that's what happened to everyone else who's posting here.:shhhh:

Sherman asks me to say good stuffs about his product and service so here it is:

"Good stuffs.":lol2:

I got the platinum package at $400 (actually only wanted to do front windscreen $150 as i already have ridecool but due to windscreen change no more front film. But backside itchy as his tints are really darker). He has the cheaper $300 and $188 full car packages too so check them out. I had to pay extra $50 to remove my old rikecool films.

As my front 2 side windows are now not legal, he offers a $100 package to remove and put them up again (with new films of course) during inspection period.

2nd day today side windows are perfect. Front and rear wind screens has waviness (vision can be a bit blurrer than usual but driveable) and bubbles that he claims will go away in a week.

He claims he's here to save us from the likes of VKool.....and also mentioned the platinum range is from Germany. Quite touched...

And he drives a slammed white fully kitted Mark X and doesn't give a shit when it scrapes all the humps. Offers to drop you off at IMM if you pretend to ask him where to take bus (say bus, not cab! remember!) there.

And the "Johnny Teh eh peng yew" quote does not work! @#$%:wtf:

3rd day updates: my front windscreen waviness are all dried up and looks perfect as Sherman said. All the films now looked perfectly flat. I was also able to try out the heat reflection as this afternoon is rather hot....definitely much better than my previous films, but of course the darkest tint i chose have also helped.

Overall, I am satisfied and definitely value for money for only $400.

Sherman also threw in a front windscreen top shade for me (the dark bar of film to act as sun shade). Fantastic...i wanted this for sometime so it was great he offered it without any request.

Maybe the "Johnny Teh eh Peng Yew*" (Johnny Teh's friend in hokkien) quote works afterall!

Will be sending in my other car for tinting later on.

Sherman, you can start putting up a pantry to serve the BMW Forum eh Peng Yew as many more bros will probably visit you.

*Note: This "Johnny Teh eh Peng Yew" quote was refered from this or other threads posted by some other forumer who also did his tint at Infratint. He claimed this quote can get you some discount:shhhh:

i just got my car tinted up!...sherman service was good good good.he explained everything clearly LTA compliances and stuff!!..he offer to send me home even though i told him to put me at mrt..and then after he pick me up from my home and i went to collect my car!!...and IM NOT A GIRL!!..that is the best service ever !!.what more can you ask for?.haha!! thats what i call "going the extra mile"

got premium package for my side and back windscreen and got a clear 1 for my front windscreen..although im very tempted to have it all premium especially seeing sherman's car!its damn nice man..!! total cost $440 including peeling of all of my past tints!! if i were to get anotehr car no doubt i will go back to him!!..

pengful;469620 said:
Hey I need to do inspection next month. Any suggestion how to pass with dark front windows?

sk Sherman lor :wavey:
he also do side line too...he bao-ka-liao...
send car to him, remove passenger & driver side, he will drive car to nearby LTA workshop to get approval, then he re-tint for you.
of course must pay for re-tint material & labour lor.
all in a days job..
if got time, ask him bring you to west coast for a rubba-rubba..:lol:
at the sar-lau, I mean

Hi, can anyone tell me Sherman's address thanks.8)

Infratint Automotive Film
26 Boon Lay Way
#01-80
Tradehub 21
Singapore 609964

Tel: 6515 1751

bimmerjoe;473430 said:
Infratint Automotive Film
26 Boon Lay Way
#01-80
Tradehub 21
Singapore 609964

Tel: 6515 1751

Hi, thanks for the above, have a safe ride. Cheers :wavey:

btw check with u guys.
anybody know whats the penalty for 2nd offence and 3rd offence for dark tinting?
i just tio 2nd time ytd.

xtc_exist;487352 said:
btw check with u guys.
anybody know whats the penalty for 2nd offence and 3rd offence for dark tinting?
i just tio 2nd time ytd.

Should be still $70 fine

Next time u go to infratint.. Look for sherman and say terry eh peng you

If he never recognize tell him u know his secret terry say one..

I guarantee u 70percent discount

xtc_exist;487352 said:
btw check with u guys.
i just tio 2nd time ytd.

First offence 70 bux

2nd offence ur pink IC become blue IC
3rd offence ur blue IC become green card
4th offence u in batam liao

Sherman say one

Just Done mine last week , not bad!! Got my front tinted, I realised I drive through ERP gantry, my cash card was not deducted from my unit.

now dun knw if got kena summon or not,

sherman0888;487364 said:
Should be still $70 fine

so its a repeated process? 70, even for 3rd, 4th time ?
cos i plan keep it dark! :cool:
any experience bro here? haha

xtc_exist;487382 said:
so its a repeated process? 70, even for 3rd, 4th time ?
cos i plan keep it dark! :cool:
any experience bro here? haha

My personal experience..So far i think is still $70... i kena 3 times before...please correct me if im wrong..ya...TOO BAD I LOVE MAFIA LOOK..

sherman0888;487447 said:
My personal experience..So far i think is still $70... i kena 3 times before...please correct me if im wrong..ya...TOO BAD I LOVE MAFIA LOOK..

Ur car look mafia but ur face look like ti ko pek..

Terry;487453 said:
Ur car look mafia but ur face look like ti ko pek..

WRONG.... I look like SAR LAU CHIOSTER but too bad im NOT.. I got a lot of WITNESS...

sherman0888;487447 said:

i've heard some saying 3rd time need to go court. so its a myth la. haha. alright. thanks for the info !

sherman0888;487842 said:
WRONG.... I look like SAR LAU CHIOSTER but too bad im NOT.. I got a lot of WITNESS...

Simi witness? I witness u chose that syt ah lian at sar lau..

Ok the other 3 witnesses frm the forum please testify if u read this

Terry;487870 said:
Simi witness? I witness u chose that syt ah lian at sar lau..

Ok the other 3 witnesses frm the forum please testify if u read this

ERRRRRR...think my witness names are...BO BO,MEI MEI,YAN YAN..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back