Smart Top

kk5577

hi bros & sis,

May I know where & how much to install smart top for e93? Is it a physical module/gadget dat is transferrable or juz coding?

I was caught in de rain (so malu!) at a traffic junction when it started raining suddenly!

Pls advice?

hi bros & sis,

May I know where & how much to install smart top for e93? Is it a physical module/gadget dat is transferrable or juz coding?

I was caught in de rain (so malu!) at a traffic junction when it started raining suddenly!

Pls advice?

next round bring rain coat along?
this device is not transferable unless your next ride is still a E93 .....
you may check-out any of our site sponsor BMW workshop for this device..

* Roooofless Rocks...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks ac323...

I actually opened my umbrella! Dat's y so malu !!!
After this incident, i counted... Takes 27 sec to open or close!

Which shop leh?

hi bros & sis,

Pls advice?
I have install smart top about almost two years ago. It is a device to be connected to your wiring in your boot. Then they will have to program it. It has worked for me so well I love it. When driving on the expressway and it rained, all I need is go to the left lane and once my speed is below 40km/h, I can close it. And I can use my fob to close my top. I paid about S$500 plus. It's somewhere in sin ming but I forgot the shop name. I think you can google it. Cos not many shops in Singapore carry smart top.

Sent from JKN IPhone

I think you can actually code to specify the speed limit which allow to close your convertible, default is 0 to 10kph. If I remember correctly you can set it up to 50 kph. Hell lot cheaper to do and no need for installation

Last edited:
I think you can actually code to specify the speed limit which allow to close your convertible, default is 0 to 10kph. If I remember correctly you can set it up to 50 kph. Hell lot cheaper to do and no need for installation
Thanks for de info. I'll check it out w Codewerx.

MCF Auto at Kaki Bukit is the authorised seller of Smart-top. You can pay them a visit to find out more.

25 kaki Bukit Road 4
#03-37 Synergy@KB, S(417800)
Look for Nic/Norbert

cheers

Thanks for all the kind reply. Problem solve, it coding issues. Went to MCF auto at kaki Bukit. Thank you. Norbert and especially NiC from MCF auto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888wiki

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back