Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Slammed Z4

Tanzy

Legendary 10 Years
Check out this slammed Z4! Just look at that rear camber!!!
19032005.jpg

hope this is not in singapore, looks very bad

Sheessshhh... the driver's door looks like its smashed all the way in!! Like what DK asked, did the poor dude survive?

This car is in Kuwait. Driver sustained two fractured ribs, otherwise OK. Damage can be considered light since it is a soft top we are talking about here. BMWs are damn tough! The Z4 is actually the safest roadster in the world with 4 NCAP stars.

Since we are on the lines of crashed Z4. Here's a video of a 2.5i going into a ditch. Never never lift off suddenly whilst in a high speed turn. The E46 chassis will do a mid bend lift-off oversteer very easily. Bare that in mind for turn 5 and 6 on Sepang.

http://www.markandtammysworld.com/Ditched Z4 movie.wmv

Hartz%20Ditched%20Z4.jpg

The video shows what an idiot the guy is for overtaking at a sharp bend on a two lane road. The turn wasn't necessarily a high speed sweeper.

Shaun,

It's a fat lady with big hair actually. I guess she applied power too early then lift off too fast.

AAAAAahhaha! The image is so funny.. esp how heads invariably flop around upon impact. A fat lady's big haired head flopping around from a silly driving mistake.. hahhahah

Tanzy said:
This car is in Kuwait. Driver sustained two fractured ribs, otherwise OK. Damage can be considered light since it is a soft top we are talking about here. BMWs are damn tough! The Z4 is actually the safest roadster in the world with 4 NCAP stars.

Since we are on the lines of crashed Z4. Here's a video of a 2.5i going into a ditch. Never never lift off suddenly whilst in a high speed turn. The E46 chassis will do a mid bend lift-off oversteer very easily. Bare that in mind for turn 5 and 6 on Sepang.

http://www.markandtammysworld.com/Ditched Z4 movie.wmv

Hartz%20Ditched%20Z4.jpg
Some how can't connect to the website to view the footage.
Can anyone help?

By the ways, dunno where to post this somewhat silly question....
How do you actually drift a car?
Can't think of any opportunity to try it in this Lion City Land, so got no experience to it.
Can anyone enlighten me a little?

Thanks!

seven_heaven,

Just right click on the link and 'save as' the file on the computer then watch it.

Hi Tanzy,

Thanks for the advice.
Managed to view it. Only saw the Z4 did the over-taking at the bend though.

The other car that was "hogging" the road just "stop-and-go".
I wonder he was stopping by to mock the fella. :-D

Back