Side Grill on 7?

Orh LuLu

Legendary 10 Years

Got this from US forum.. phtoshop... Side grill on 7.. swee boh? dun now will look nice if i go for M5 grill.. hehe

Re: Side Grill on 7?

The M5 grilles nicer. This one too retro liao, ah hia.

this one like the shark's gills...not refined...think M5 grill nicer...

Lao Ta....

Cannot lah... makes the car look to bling.... the vents on the new Jag XK already look abit off.... these gills makes the 7 look like a body kit gone wrong. Stick to something from Aston Martin or at most from Maserati..

If all else fails, E60 M5 type..... more chio....

dun forget his car is orr orr one....not as obvious as the white 7

Hitmee, I love the sidegrilles and the xenons of those rides of yours in your sig......

Thanks for the input guys.. Is M3 and M5 side grill same size or diff? The M3 and M5 badge on the grill can remove one right? Any idea what will be the damage$$ if cut the holes to fit the grill? Tia.

Still trying to find someone in States that actually did it.. so far no one.. idea many many but no one execute the idea yet..:(

Orh LuLu said:
Thanks for the input guys.. Is M3 and M5 side grill same size or diff? The M3 and M5 badge on the grill can remove one right? Any idea what will be the damage$$ if cut the holes to fit the grill? Tia.

Still trying to find someone in States that actually did it.. so far no one.. idea many many but no one execute the idea yet..:(

OLL,

U may wish to check with Mike of Sin Wee Chuan. He is good with this kind of mod. Who knows, he might even have done one on a 7.:)

OLL
M5 side grill swee. if u doing the M5 grill (less the M5 word), remember to tell me where u do it. considering it also.

Ah Hia

Use the M5 one and put an AC badge on it.....Should look good.

If want more subtle look, I think can black out the grille. Still somethin' there but not as obvious though......

Hitme

Those pix look very amateur......I like reality with no BS chopped pix....hehehe.

Please post more in the Lounge Folder

Cheers!

get the M5 grille and start the GRILLE FEVER!

slap on YAKUZA instead of M5 words...

Orh LuLu said:

Got this from US forum.. phtoshop... Side grill on 7.. swee boh? dun now will look nice if i go for M5 grill.. hehe

OLL, like wat T6 suggested go look for Mike .

He had launched a few M5 & impressed with his workmanship when i saw one under construction las mth.

Orh LuLu said:

bro, the M3 side grille i sold to iScoupe has a housing so that even if the edges after cutting is not so even, it is covered up by the housing. The grille goes on top of the housing and is removable. More imprtantly, it has an accurate template for alignment before cutting the hole. You should borrow the templates from iScoupe to ensure both sides are even. Check the picture in my other posting. But, i think the M5 grille will look good on your car. Once the 22" goes on, jaws will drop.

After checking, M6 side grill will not fit cos two long and will look funny on specific position. M5 grill anytime no problem..

Should i do shld i not.. haiz..:confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winhqqph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back