Showroom car

Ltaship

Hi everyone,

Will there be any issue buying a showroom car that has been displayed in the showroom since Jun 18. The car is not driven before (mileage 30km) and definitely not a test drive car.

Other than the comestic aspect, will the electronic and engine be an issue in the future?

Need gurus advice! Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Will there be any issue buying a showroom car that has been displayed in the showroom since Jun 18. The car is not driven before (mileage 30km) and definitely not a test drive car.

Other than the comestic aspect, will the electronic and engine be an issue in the future?

Need gurus advice! Thanks!

def no issue..

ask for more discount....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Was offered about 8k below stated price. My only worry is the car is not driven for so long it might have issue...

Was offered about 8k below stated price. My only worry is the car is not driven for so long it might have issue...

got warranty....agent unit or PI?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

8K discount only? You hv not driven the car but already 6 months old. So base on estimation, I would say 12-15K discount for that 6 months depreciation is about right.

Hmm... Does it matter is agent or PI? Warranty is the same as new car.

for agent might have replacement car ready vs PI? ( if car really up-lorry and needed to repair for awhile )..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vnlotocredit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back