Sharing My E60 Humble ride.. with a bit of Zhng

Re: Sharing My E60 Humble ride.. with a bit of Zhng

just get those petrol kiosk or autobacs tyre foam pumps is enough for Singapore roads. But if you really want to get those items you listed..u can 1. go PML or Eng Soon to buy the tool set with BMW logo very sart and in BMW bag fit nicely into the tool box area of the boot cover OR 2. Autobacs buy the generic ones

kahhao47;795606 said:
Noted, will go down on Sat to see see look look then. If all the tai-gors dun mind also sharing with me, is it easy to obtain the tyre changing tools? From what I know, due to the run flats that came originally with the car, there is no jack or wrench. Can I buy these items plus a spare tyre if I don't want to use run flats?

Actually in spore,you can just call a tow truck or use airman if really so unlucky n u are unable to drive to the nearest tyre shop. Save the money for spare tyre n can call a few time of tow truck. No spare tyre saves some weight and petrol too. Lastly on a super busy road and you dress nicely to work/dates, I dun think u want to change tyre yourself too.

Pianoman;795858 said:
That reminds me that im running my e60 without run flat tyres and tools . Same time also wonder airman works on 19inch tyres ? Hope my tyre won't puncture soon... :(

AIRMAN rocks! Works on all car tires, event kid's bicycle & my MTBs. Best buy ever. Always carry one in my boot. Leave spare tire kit at home to save weight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Divespyder;796372 said:
AIRMAN rocks! Works on all car tires, event kid's bicycle & my MTBs. Best buy ever. Always carry one in my boot. Leave spare tire kit at home to save weight.

How much is airman?

$150 from snowdog

I bought a brand called Slime from the US. The sealant is luminious green in colour.

Used it a couple of times and it is effective if you had a punture like a nail caught in your tyres, if it is a blow out, forget it, you need spares.

When I send the tyres for patching, I just ask the workshop to dismantle the wheel and tyre, wash the wheel before patching and putting back. May cost a bit but the sealant is easily washed away by water.

Decaf;796485 said:
$150 from snowdog

WOW Airman so cheap now? I bought at $240 direct from distributor b4. No need spare tire Airman is best.

Morganlee3377;794314 said:
Ok have chance we take photo of the 2 cars.. Ya man.. For now I will stick to original.. But if lose control than go transform. Yes power box is a must.. At least my OC won't notice.. :woottt:

U want PB? I have one lying around after i sold off my E60.. $200 take it bro.

Fat Bastard;797057 said:
U want PB? I have one lying around after i sold off my E60.. $200 take it bro.

Hi bastard. Really? PM me more details :thumbsup:

PM sent bro. I have some other E60 parts lying around. Call me & see. Cheers!

Fat Bastard;797074 said:
PM sent bro. I have some other E60 parts lying around. Call me & see. Cheers!

Ok Swee! Will check pm

Haha, after Bro Morgan take the first cut of what he wants, can I have a chance to see what is left over? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

kahhao47;797142 said:
Haha, after Bro Morgan take the first cut of what he wants, can I have a chance to see what is left over? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

No problem! The PB has been sold.. didn't realise the forum has many keen buyers for PB..

Fat Bastard;797146 said:
No problem! The PB has been sold.. didn't realise the forum has many keen buyers for PB..

At 200 bucks, the pb is a steal....of cos MTL...haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups