Seriously?! JFGI...

Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

-__________- hahaha no! I meant quality posts are pre-2010 yea??
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

SpoiltBrat;1001802 said:
Seriously you need to ask instead of wasting time searching. 2 replies in and you see a good technical thread degenerates into some meaningless OT rambling.

I think this forum is better suited to tcss.

Or maybe I am wrong and simply a newbie.

Cheers

Btw, dont expect "likes", we only have "thanks" here.
Your meaning? Should jfgi or....ask?
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

rattyunicorn;1001825 said:
Sometimes i come here rubbing my hands in glee, expecting to learn a thing or two...fascinated by all the knowledge shared by the wise people... but after the page loads.... you cant imagine the amt of disappointment i get.... *rolls eyes*


disappointed by your types as well. only here to feed. offering nothing. u r the kind this forum will be happy to lose.
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

SpoiltBrat;1001802 said:
Seriously you need to ask instead of wasting time searching. 2 replies in and you see a good technical thread degenerates into some meaningless OT rambling.

I think this forum is better suited to tcss.

Or maybe I am wrong and simply a newbie.

Cheers

Btw, dont expect "likes", we only have "thanks" here.

yes u r wrong and yes u r a newbie. better to keep ur mouth shut and let others think u r a fool than to open it and remove all doubts. piss off.
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

totoseow;1001879 said:
yes u r wrong and yes u r a newbie. better to keep ur mouth shut and let others think u r a fool than to open it and remove all doubts. piss off.

Hi I THANKS your post, but never Like coz newbie say one
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

SpoiltBrat;1001802 said:
Seriously you need to ask instead of wasting time searching.

rattyunicorn;1001825 said:
Sometimes i come here rubbing my hands in glee, expecting to learn a thing or two...fascinated by all the knowledge shared by the wise people... but after the page loads.... you cant imagine the amt of disappointment i get.... *rolls eyes*

Basically the attitude is "I'd rather waste everyone's time than spend my own."
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

Oilman;1001892 said:
Basically the attitude is "I'd rather waste everyone's time than spend my own."

Finally... The turth is out.
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

U all die, never THANKS him. Wait he report posts to admin n we all kenna banned how?
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

Last time policemen wear shorts, some advocates will say.

Yes, the forum has grown bigger.

Yes, the marque has become more affordable in line with affluence.

Yes, we were all newbies once, and before.

But we all learnt, and we learnt fast. We do not post in e90post/bimmerpost like a rude brat asking for knowledge from a Information Counter receptionist. Cause the flaming there. is multifold what we have witnessed here. We had kopi and breakfast opposite BVO every Saturday mornings to TCSS and exchange mod ideas (and the mods were of the intense and serious nature, not changing of side mirror covers or kidney grilles). No one really cares about fuel consumption. Everyone wanted good tyres, not scouting for cheapest tyres (mind you, cars were cheaper then). People learnt about modifying the car on torque, handling, and the hard core guys will even meet for lunch at Marina South. No one talks about those mods -which have threaded the legal lines -in the forum. All hush hush in meet-ups, but everyone knows the technical aspects of those mods. Many oldbirds surfed e46fanatics intensively to learn what the mad US guys do to their cars. There was simply no prima donnas behaving like a swinging dick pretending to walk into the party on red carpet.

Those were the days.

Sure, times have changed. Regrettably, values have too.

But, for the worse.

And that is sad.
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

Policemen in Zimbabwe still wear shorts n they whack those villagers who go steal water from the well
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

To be fair, there have been too many of the threads degenerating into nothingness. But trust me, the old birds here can smell a quality question from miles away. If you do genuinely ask an intelligent question that begs for good answers, I have no doubts that most of us will chime in as much as we can. But what jinooi is trying to say here are the redundant questions. Cupholders... Seriously? There are information you can get off the manual so go freaking read the manual.

Now strawberries, give me the best questions you have got. Imagine having to interview these strawberries now... I want more money, work-life balance, opportunities and my own secretary. If you have a job like that, tell me. I'll apply!

If you want others to help you, help yourselves first so people will rush in to help you. Most of the old birds here have loads of compassionate and heart. They will help as much as they can when they see genuine questions.

Peace out!
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

uhm.... I scared to ask this....

when I type in 'sexy model F10' into the following search engines... I get different results....

th

yahoo....

09_1920x1200_bmw_f10m.jpg

bing....

images

google....

00016c42b36b10f0883041.jpg

baidu.com....



just saying....
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

Are we still talking abt this? Seriously.

The way to change the world fastest is to change oneself, not change everyone else.

Lets all just move on. If there are questions i feel i dun want to answer then i will politely move on. Thanks.

One example is this one. No names named.
View attachment 51206
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

BlackCookie;1001928 said:
To be fair, there have been too many of the threads degenerating into nothingness. But trust me, the old birds here can smell a quality question from miles away. If you do genuinely ask an intelligent question that begs for good answers, I have no doubts that most of us will chime in as much as we can. But what jinooi is trying to say here are the redundant questions. Cupholders... Seriously? There are information you can get off the manual so go freaking read the manual.

Now strawberries, give me the best questions you have got. Imagine having to interview these strawberries now... I want more money, work-life balance, opportunities and my own secretary. If you have a job like that, tell me. I'll apply!

If you want others to help you, help yourselves first so people will rush in to help you. Most of the old birds here have loads of compassionate and heart. They will help as much as they can when they see genuine questions.

Peace out!


u are wrong. old birds don't have hearts. they hv HUGE KOKS> use to slap faces......and then there r some who likes to be mata....n wear shorts. they shud stick to RnD-ing.
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

MEEK MINE BETTER:




Ignition On


green.png

Achievements:
people_pacific_islanders_16.png
spheres_red_16.png
reputation_pos.png

Join DateMay 2005Posts62Points6,202Level1Thanks0Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
[h=2]tenga[/h]
hey bro, the tenga can only be used once right? cannot reuse​
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

I am still a newbie as I got my first BMW last Jan though I hv been driving for over 30yrs. I spent a lot of time searching for info in this forum and can attest to great info found here. I especially like to commend some bros here who have gone the extra mile to help me and even save me some bucks for more poison to follow! My wife would probably disagree and would hunt these folks down! Just joking!

I thought about how to improve since onslaught of wisdom from old birds not driving the msg home? Why not just ignore and if there are no responses, any newbie will get the msg and hopefully post sensibly.
 
Re: Seriously?! JFGI...

Disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing! Be more civilised. I'm a prim and proper sweet young thing.

totoseow;1001934 said:
u are wrong. old birds don't have hearts. they hv HUGE KOKS> use to slap faces......and then there r some who likes to be mata....n wear shorts. they shud stick to RnD-ing.

Anyway, I remember the drives to nowhere and how I got shoo-ed off because I cannot go zhangjui. We had so much fun...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top