sebring exhaust LTA approved?????????

neither have i spacie..ricky was telling me CNY time so these guys are relaxing. :dance:

humanfly said:
i installed my sebring at fong kim. according to ricky, he said if it wont pass, he will refund the money back and all. i have used the sebring and my my my, its really bassy. it justs brings so much character to the already sweet straight 6. and its as loud as the remus.

bro....if its LTA approved...after u installed the exhaust..u gotta go LTA to verify its approval..they will made a data into your log car....and give u a cert....if u had not done so..pls do..or...clarify wif ricky if its really approved...dun get fine $500 bucks for nothing...

thanks for the reminder. anyway ricky told me the agent will call me for the inspection day. i can only rely on his word so if anything happens i have to blame ricky.

humanfly said:
thanks for the reminder. anyway ricky told me the agent will call me for the inspection day. i can only rely on his word so if anything happens i have to blame ricky.

wau, had been a long long wait mann...still haven't got any calls yet? Have you got yours yet?

TripleM said:
SL2 said:
Carhartt said:
yup....it sounds good on the four pot too :thumbsup:

Yup..and in all honesty, i don't think there's too much of a difference between sebring and remus.

Again, U2 are biased...
My Hamann so so only and I aint biased.... :laughing:

:stfu: :lol: :lol: :lol:

humanfly said:
not yet bro..dont knwo what the hoots is going on...

ya urgghh....i needa extend out my exhaust after inspection. the exhaust looks way too 'IN' on my car...looks weird...

ok, do keep each other informed!! :)

yes! finally the long awaited call is here! got a call from FK ealier this afternoon. humanfly, have you got yours yet?

Hi Guys,

I'm about to change to those LTA approved systems.
How does the certification werks? Does the dealer issue us the certification or....?

Enlighten me please...........

Wayansurfer said:
Hi Guys,

I'm about to change to those LTA approved systems.
How does the certification werks? Does the dealer issue us the certification or....?

Enlighten me please...........

After installation of the exhaust.

1) Bring along the exhaust manual & warranty card and go to any car inspection center.
2) Pay S$55 (something like tat) and pass him the exhaust documents.
3) He will test for exhaust sound & emission only
4) Check serial no. of exhaust and take photos.
5) Log on to the LTA site and register for u
6) Once approved over internet, he will print out the certificate.
7) Drive off

Whole process takes at least 45mins.

After installation of the exhaust.

1) Bring along the exhaust manual & warranty card and go to any car inspection center.
2) Pay S$55 (something like tat) and pass him the exhaust documents.
3) He will test for exhaust sound & emission only
4) Check serial no. of exhaust and take photos.
5) Log on to the LTA site and register for u
6) Once approved over internet, he will print out the certificate.
7) Drive off

Whole process takes at least 45mins.

Bro if I'm not mistaken, they would require the original receipt of the exhaust installer as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68gbspace

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back