Run flat or non run flat tyres

rt333

Hi

I am going to change my tyres soon for my F10 520. Shld I use back run flat or change to non run flat? Any tyres shops to recommend for tyres change? And wats the best price we can get for F10 stock tyres?I ask Stamford tyres they quote me abt $550 for 225/55 R17 on continental CPC2 only.

Thanks

Re: Run flat or non run flat tyres

The only good thing about run flat tyre is that they're hard wearing and lasts a long time. Everything else about it sucks. They're heavy, noisy and expensive.

Most bros here who change rim I suppose on non run flat tyres? I am thinking of using non run flat. So much cheaper.

Change rims and get a good tires....non rft .
Look Sart too.

Change to non RF, because u don't need them in Singapore as much as you would need them in a big country where the nearest help could be hours away. Just my humble 2 cents.

You can try Top93 for Tyres. And forget about Stamford.....
Btw $550 is for 2 pieces of 17" ya?

Brobot u fan boy for top93 har?

Oh Ya......top93 rocks .

jonleeck;990073 said:
Brobot u fan boy for top93 har?

Oh Ya......top93 rocks .

Who is Ash?

Lol.... He a doctor.

+1 .......

C3P0;990071 said:
Change to non RF, because u don't need them in Singapore as much as you would need them in a big country where the nearest help could be hours away. Just my humble 2 cents.

You can try Top93 for Tyres. And forget about Stamford.....
Btw $550 is for 2 pieces of 17" ya?

rt333;990168 said:
$550 is 1pcs 17" rft
That's ex. For that price u can get 265 19" CSC5 non RFT....

rt333;990168 said:
$550 is 1pcs 17" rft
In this era of internet, price can be found easily:
Latest Car & Motorcycle Tyres Prices | Buy Tyres Online in Singapore | Tyrepac

Ah yang;990174 said:
Bro,no nid use rft. Use normal wil do. Singapore too small 2 b in trouble wif flat tyre. If 1 b safe,change normal tyre. Take back 1 of ur used tyre n put 2 screw driver 2gether in ur boot. If kana nails juz change n can tahan till workshop. Idea rite
Juz join AAS as member. Call AAS tow truck & get it deliver to the nearest tyre shop lor.

Which tyre shop do you guys go to install the tyres ordered online?

I went with the cheapest .... There is an installation fee payable to the tyre shop.

If the tyre is cheap ...great. Just make sure its not on the shelf for more than 2 year.

Euphoria;991106 said:
Which tyre shop do you guys go to install the tyres ordered online?

I do recall a friend of mine change back to RFT cos insurance co mentioned no claims if they discover car is not using the recommended RFT.....After hearing this, I still change to a NON RFT...cos I think it's full of shits....lol...

momoboy;991168 said:
I do recall a friend of mine change back to RFT cos insurance co mentioned no claims if they discover car is not using the recommended RFT.....After hearing this, I still change to a NON RFT...cos I think it's full of shits....lol...
That insurance co is full of craps, really. Have not encountered such a company.

Anyway, I was running on RFT, changed to new RFT, am still on RFT, next change will be either RE S001 RFT or PSS non-RFT.

Last edited by a moderator:

momoboy;991168 said:
Which 1??

Don't tell me it is 1 of the 2 direct co.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhanime3dcom

Latest posts

Back