Road Trip to Kuala Lumpur

Re: Road Trip to Kuala Lumpur

wobbles;884451 said:
Wow. Good stuff! I checked, I'm clean! Woo hoo! Maybe it was too fast for the cameras :lol2::lol2:

This is a humblebrag statement... I can sense challenges request coming such as 'Wobbles, ai race mai?'... hahaha... definitely not from me :p

Centurion9990;884460 said:
This is a humblebrag statement... I can sense challenges request coming such as 'Wobbles, ai race mai?'... hahaha... definitely not from me :p

You dun run. You dun run. Lai ah! Ai kum Mai! I mean, Ai race Mai?

wobbles;884485 said:
You dun run. You dun run. Lai ah! Ai kum Mai! I mean, Ai race Mai?

Your challenge is accepted! Put time put place! I will be in my new Nike Lumaglide4.. Distance 20m..

Will strike this post after I win

688548-usain-bolt.jpg

Centurion9990;884557 said:
Your challenge is accepted! Put time put place! I will be in my new Nike Lumaglide4.. Distance 20m..

Will strike this post after I win

20m... what do we do? push our cars from a standstill for 20m & see who collapses from a heart attack first!?!?!

wobbles;884562 said:
20m... what do we do? push our cars from a standstill for 20m & see who collapses from a heart attack first!?!?!

Upz for the weekend. Still looking for kaki

i think its better to chop chop go from point a to point b. make as little stops as possible. sg to kl is only 3 hours toll to toll non-stop at the legal speed limits.

i usually make zero stops. i bring my favourite cds, refreshments and other comfort items (wet tissue, sunglasses etc). car checked for water and tyre pressure before starting my journey.

i am malaysian and is aware of the risk of being subject to crime during the drive. i hope you will heed my warning to stay safe. :)

Lately more cars installing security tint, too many cases of smash and grab during jams or at traffic lights. A personal friend recently gone thru this shocking experience a week ago. Mainly around damansara/tropicana area. Stay alert and keep safe guys.

BaddBoyz;886632 said:
Lately more cars installing security tint, too many cases of smash and grab during jams or at traffic lights. A personal friend recently gone thru this shocking experience a week ago. Mainly around damansara/tropicana area. Stay alert and keep safe guys.

i faced a similiar attempt recently in bangsar. so, its very real.

Sigh. It pains me to read how Malaysians themselves are fearing for their safety on the roads. I mean, whenever we read about another Mat Rempit or whatever you call those menaces on wheels story in our papers, there's always this niggling suspicion about whether the story's been hyped up or embellished somewhat to help boost that paper's sale & circulation numbers.

But, I guess nothing beats hearing it straight from the horse's mouth...

Thanks, Meek, for the heads up.

wobbles;886651 said:
Sigh. It pains me to read how Malaysians themselves are fearing for their safety on the roads. I mean, whenever we read about another Mat Rempit or whatever you call those menaces on wheels story in our papers, there's always this niggling suspicion about whether the story's been hyped up or embellished somewhat to help boost that paper's sale & circulation numbers.

But, I guess nothing beats hearing it straight from the horse's mouth...

who is the horse? my distance cousin..

wobbles;886651 said:

welcome. as you mentioned before, you're the bro. must watch out for one another. ;)

I miss KL food man. They make this Hokkien Mee - big fat noodles, soaked in black/dark soy sauce, with prawns (no hums) & best eaten with their special belachan sauce, all cooked with a fire stoked & fed from flaming hot coals. Jalan Alor, I think....

Aiyo, just writing about it, damn it, is making my stomach growl...

wobbles;886679 said:
I miss KL food man. They make this Hokkien Mee - big fat noodles, soaked in black/dark soy sauce, with prawns (no hums) & best eaten with their special belachan sauce, all cooked with a fire stoked & fed from flaming hot coals. Jalan Alor, I think....

mine growling too..guess i have to settle the crave in the nearby kopitiam zhi char...

TAI LOOK MEE .... with the special belachan chilli FTW!!!
not forgetting claypot chicken rice with salty fish ....

wobbles;886679 said:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back