Revol vs Groomwerkz vs Sonax

Re: Revol vs Groomwerkz vs Sonax

Looks like if you groom with revol, you will never be talking about ERP and FC anymore. Just send for grooming and leave the car there...

I groomed my own car and then take bus. Liang liang

MW;1040587 said:
I groomed my own car and then take bus. Liang liang

do you see a lot of xmm on the bus or 'stomp' worthy antics & weird behaviours?

Meek;1040586 said:
Looks like if you groom with revol, you will never be talking about ERP and FC anymore. Just send for grooming and leave the car there...

might see threads like....'WTGA...want to give away' chao sng petrol..... cos car parked too long

jasonmaxima;1040592 said:
might see threads like....'WTGA...want to give away' chao sng petrol..... cos car parked too long

Petrol where can chao sng wan??!!

Ron98 will lao hong and become Ron92

piss off you 2 trolls.... this is a thread about grooming / pps...become revol fanboy thread

ok lets talk abt Glare.

I went to Glare 4 years ago. Cloudy day. Car done, salesgirl called me to collect. I was nearby. Went in, very shiny, paid money, chit chat abit with the boss there and then got into the car to drive off.

My car's front two wheels touched the public road just outside Glare and droplets of rain came down. In 2 mins time, before I even drove out of Paya Ubi, heavy downpour.

Boh Yuan

MW;1040599 said:
ok lets talk abt Glare.

I went to Glare 4 years ago. Cloudy day. Car done, salesgirl called me to collect. I was nearby. Went in, very shiny, paid money, chit chat abit with the boss there and then got into the car to drive off.

My car's front two wheels touched the public road just outside Glare and droplets of rain came down. In 2 mins time, before I even drove out of Paya Ubi, heavy downpour.

Boh Yuan

'glaring' mistake....pun intended....

on your part for not looking at the sky / checking the weather forecast....orh bee goot

clamsgp;1040582 said:
You are not alone. I wish I can cover my car with a plastic bag after grooming before driving out. Sometimes damn suay. Just finished grooming only rain. I almost want to leave the car there overnight and pick it up the next day.

seanskye;1040612 said:
Forum rules - NPNT!

Unker Wobbles to the rescue. GPGT.

Here we have jasonmaximizer & clamsgp trying to get a condom to blow up big enough so they can cover their cars with it, after grooming at Revol.

View attachment 55818

Oh, you mean peekchure of the salesgirl? Sorry, that one, you have to ask tua-kang king laMWyer to provide :lol2:

View attachment 63401

Thought it would be appropriate to post on this thread as it was the trigger to send me to Revol to get my car touched up. What can i say, car came back looking newer than new after the Zetough Ceramic PPS and I even signed up a package cos i was so impressed with the service. I also visited another popular grooming shop the day before but after meeting Gavin, I was sure that my car would be well taken care of, no hard-sell, just quiet confidence that the car would come back perfect. Met another 9-year Revol veteran driving a Phaeton and he was just as impressed since Revol's carpark days. Anyways, thanks to all the forum veterans here who helped point me in the right direction, I have been converted!

mr 5;1096102 said:
View attachment 63401

Thought it would be appropriate to post on this thread as it was the trigger to send me to Revol to get my car touched up. What can i say, car came back looking newer than new after the Zetough Ceramic PPS and I even signed up a package cos i was so impressed with the service. I also visited another popular grooming shop the day before but after meeting Gavin, I was sure that my car would be well taken care of, no hard-sell, just quiet confidence that the car would come back perfect. Met another 9-year Revol veteran driving a Phaeton and he was just as impressed since Revol's carpark days. Anyways, thanks to all the forum veterans here who helped point me in the right direction, I have been converted!
Do they have good discounts for forum members?

+1 for Revol. Their focus is to make ur ride shine every time you go, been to other groomer, talk about extra charges for water marks etc end of the day with more swirls and scratches instead. So far, Revol attention to details is superb. I don't even need to respray where I tot my paint was heavily water etched marks...

U forgot to mention the like-new wheels

End of the day have to try to believe. It's pointless talking here, the experience is worth more than thousand words. Even my stingy dad who doesn't believe in car polishing now sends his car to them. He never think silver can be shiny until Revol proves him wrong..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back