Revol Carz Makeover

Re: Revol Carz Makeover

Chow Yun Fatt;1064728 said:
How much & how long does it take to polish & groom an X5, inside & out?

Hi Chow Yun Fatt,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

I would like to give 2 thumbs up to Gavin and team (Randy, Marcus).

I decided to respray my F30 rear panel after a vandal left his mark on it. Since my car was the M5 Estoril blue, they had difficulty in matching it the first try. I was initially quite disappointed as I had high expectations given the care and detail of Revol's grooming services.

Gavin personally went down to AMK to survey the work and assured me that they will keep trying until they get it right. I also appreciated that he offered me the use of their courtesy car in the meantime.

I'm glad to report they were able to match the color after a thorough investigation. After this experience, I must say I am very impressed with Revol team's high standards and persistence. Now that they are able to replicate my color, I will definitely consider them for any repainting job in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

madjester;1072511 said:
I would like to give 2 thumbs up to Gavin and team (Randy, Marcus).

I decided to respray my F30 rear panel after a vandal left his mark on it. Since my car was the M5 Estoril blue, they had difficulty in matching it the first try. I was initially quite disappointed as I had high expectations given the care and detail of Revol's grooming services.

Gavin personally went down to AMK to survey the work and assured me that they will keep trying until they get it right. I also appreciated that he offered me the use of their courtesy car in the meantime.

I'm glad to report they were able to match the color after a thorough investigation. After this experience, I must say I am very impressed with Revol team's high standards and persistence. Now that they are able to replicate my color, I will definitely consider them for any repainting job in the future!

Hi madjester,

Thank you so much for your support and compliments in Revol. :thumbsup:

Glad we have got it right. :)

Catch up with you soon during your car wash.

Cheers,

Bimman;1072699 said:
Where to send for car grooming? = REVOL
Who to look for? = GAVIN

:goodup:

Hi Bimman,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much. :)

See you soon on your next visit.

Cheers,

As there were many dents and scratches on the side doors and bumper of my car, I was eager to give my car a new paint coat. I was also torn between doing respraying or polishing my 5-year old E60. Went around quite a number of workshops all over Singapore and decided to give a Revol a try for the makeover after seeing so many good reviews in this forum. I went down today to Revol workshop @ Toh Guan to have a closer look at their finished jobs before making my final decision. Met with Gavin and immediately he struck me as very sincere and very professional in his approach. Signed up the package and the went away with the courtesy car with is a very nice gesture by Revol. I went to collect my car in the evening and wow I almost could not recognized my car. It looks as good as new. Gavin and team, you guys rock and you make me fall in love again haha with my car!!!

topprize123;1073960 said:
As there were many dents and scratches on the side doors and bumper of my car, I was eager to give my car a new paint coat. I was also torn between doing respraying or polishing my 5-year old E60. Went around quite a number of workshops all over Singapore and decided to give a Revol a try for the makeover after seeing so many good reviews in this forum. I went down today to Revol workshop @ Toh Guan to have a closer look at their finished jobs before making my final decision. Met with Gavin and immediately he struck me as very sincere and very professional in his approach. Signed up the package and the went away with the courtesy car with is a very nice gesture by Revol. I went to collect my car in the evening and wow I almost could not recognized my car. It looks as good as new. Gavin and team, you guys rock and you make me fall in love again haha with my car!!!

Hi topprize123,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much.

Nice meeting you and great to know you have "Fall In Love" once again

A good weekly wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya. :)

Catch up with you on your next visit.

Cheers

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the works from last Friday (E90 and S60), really good hospitality and workmanship.... will be extending my support with you the next time....

Good job and thanks again.

spiderman;1074491 said:
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the works from last Friday (E90 and S60), really good hospitality and workmanship.... will be extending my support with you the next time....

Good job and thanks again.

Hi spiderman.

Thank you so much for your compliments and continuing support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much. :)

We will continue to provide the good services and workmanship ya.

Catch up with you guys during your next maintenance session.

Cheers,

kleong007;1077625 said:
Hi Gavin

Roughly how much time would it take for a ZeTough PPS?

Thanks

kleong007;1077692 said:
Gavin,

Also please quote me for ZeTough Ceramic PPS for 640i GC. Thanks.

Hi kleong007,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Just a shout out to Randy and team over at Revol AMK - while the car was not perfectly detailed upon collection, they were happy to make the requisite corrections until I was fine with the car's condition. The glass coating indeed makes car washing and maintenance easier. Randy is also friendly and willing to listen to your thoughts. Hopefully the level of care, detail and willingness to make things as perfect as possible will remain in the subsequent rounds (I signed up for a package). Thanks guys.

waltgrace;1078354 said:
Just a shout out to Randy and team over at Revol AMK - while the car was not perfectly detailed upon collection, they were happy to make the requisite corrections until I was fine with the car's condition. The glass coating indeed makes car washing and maintenance easier. Randy is also friendly and willing to listen to your thoughts. Hopefully the level of care, detail and willingness to make things as perfect as possible will remain in the subsequent rounds (I signed up for a package). Thanks guys.

Hi waltgrace,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

We appreciate it very much. :)

Do try to keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful condition ya.

Sure, we will continue to keep up the good work.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Cheers,

BMW Admirer;1078378 said:
Hi Gavin,

Is it possible to remove stubborn stain caused by rusty water?

Hi BMW Admirer,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

I would like to thank Gavin and his team for their excellent service this morning, I feedback to Garvin on Friday that my boot area was collecting lots of dust, rust strains after any down pours due my area multi storey is under upgrading. He immediately proposed to drive down to have a free car wash and he will see what he can do to address my concern. Without any hesitation of additional cost, they reapply another additional coat of the ZeTough to toughen the boot area and topping up with a free car wash making the car shines better than the first time I received it from Performance Motor.
With such service, no mistake for me to take up the ZeTough package three weeks ago and this is my second package with them since the day I own this car.
Thanks again Gavin

isiowsg;1079257 said:
I would like to thank Gavin and his team for their excellent service this morning, I feedback to Garvin on Friday that my boot area was collecting lots of dust, rust strains after any down pours due my area multi storey is under upgrading. He immediately proposed to drive down to have a free car wash and he will see what he can do to address my concern. Without any hesitation of additional cost, they reapply another additional coat of the ZeTough to toughen the boot area and topping up with a free car wash making the car shines better than the first time I received it from Performance Motor.
With such service, no mistake for me to take up the ZeTough package three weeks ago and this is my second package with them since the day I own this car.
Thanks again Gavin

Hi isiowsg,

Thank you so much for your compliments and continuous support in Revol. :thumbsup:

We appreciate it very much. :)

Am glad the rust strains are removed.

Will continue to keep up the good work ya.

Catch up with you on your next visit.

Cheers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88coach

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back