Review of Revol

Hi, interested in your PPS. Please read your PM. I left it there yesterday but no reply yet.

Thanks

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your enquiry,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May
Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

Revol Carz Makeover
Hotline : 6555 1181

AMK Address
10, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2a
#01-12 AMK Autopoint S568047

Toh Guan Address
Blk 42 Toh Guan Road East
#01-75 Enterprise Hub S605583

interested in the PPS, please PM

Hi Spikey,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Revol Carz Makeover

AMK Address

Toh Guan Address

Which is better ceramic or glass? Can you tell us the pros and cons please?

Hi Rajamohan,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Revol Carz Makeover

AMK Address

Toh Guan Address

Hi, could u quote the various packages for f30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi thedevilsdozen,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Revol Carz Makeover

AMK Address

Toh Guan Address

Can PM me a quote for your Goldshield + zeTough treatment? My car is 2016 white 330i

Hi Melcharson,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

May

Revol Carz Makeover

AMK Address

Toh Guan Address

So back to Revol once again (previous review here if you are interested) . This time for my ahpek 5er.

I wasn't really planning on going over but i tried to DIY remove my rear lip spoiler and in the end, yanked off quite a chunk of paint along with it. It was quite a big piece and ended up exposing the bare metal beneath. (I filled in the hole with some cheapo paint pen just to try and prevent rust)

DSC_0026_8.jpg

DSC_0027_8.jpg

I have also had quite a lot of holograms on my bonnet from a previous groomer :(
So off to Revol the car went to get everything sorted out.

Managed to take some photos right after collecting the car, it rained very heavily afterwards.

Boot is now perfect! (Better than before too cos previously there were some scratches on it)

DSC_0100_2.jpg

Bonnet also properly mopped and sealed!

DSC_0112_1.jpg

I don't usually see it THIS reflective (Even as a super fussy owner who washes and seals with AMMO products every week)

DSC_0104_2.jpg

DSC_0101_2.jpg

Some parting shots before it poured. Fully cleaned up.

DSC_0106_2.jpg

DSC_0109_2.jpg

Thanks Revol once again! PERFECT!!!!!! Great service as always!!!

(Not affiliated, just a super satisfied customer)

Last edited:
Had my F02 and F20 done up over the last week and today. 1 at TG and the other at AMK. I am a pretty fussy owner and seldom impressed...but I have to tip my hat to both Gavin and Marcus as well as their crew who not only did a very good paint protection job but went t extra mile too! I have no qualms about signing up for their maintenance package as I knew my cars w b in good hands. I actually got Gavin to give me his word that they would keep up t gold standard! Hahaha..kidding...

Keep up t great effort guys! Keep the faith.

So back to Revol once again (previous review here if you are interested) . This time for my ahpek 5er.

I wasn't really planning on going over but i tried to DIY remove my rear lip spoiler and in the end, yanked off quite a chunk of paint along with it. It was quite a big piece and ended up exposing the bare metal beneath. (I filled in the hole with some cheapo paint pen just to try and prevent rust)

DSC_0026_8.jpg

DSC_0027_8.jpg

I have also had quite a lot of holograms on my bonnet from a previous groomer :(
So off to Revol the car went to get everything sorted out.

Managed to take some photos right after collecting the car, it rained very heavily afterwards.

Boot is now perfect! (Better than before too cos previously there were some scratches on it)

DSC_0100_2.jpg

Bonnet also properly mopped and sealed!

DSC_0112_1.jpg

I don't usually see it THIS reflective (Even as a super fussy owner who washes and seals with AMMO products every week)

DSC_0104_2.jpg

DSC_0101_2.jpg

Some parting shots before it poured. Fully cleaned up.

DSC_0106_2.jpg

DSC_0109_2.jpg

Thanks Revol once again! PERFECT!!!!!! Great service as always!!!

(Not affiliated, just a super satisfied customer)

Hi Mockngbrd,

Thank you so much for your continous support and compliments posting!:thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos too!

Apprecaite it very much and glad to you are happy using our services once again!:Biggrin:

Our pleasure to serve you and catch up with you on your next visit.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

Gavin Tan

Revol Carz Makeover

AMK Address

Toh Guan Address

Had my F02 and F20 done up over the last week and today. 1 at TG and the other at AMK. I am a pretty fussy owner and seldom impressed...but I have to tip my hat to both Gavin and Marcus as well as their crew who not only did a very good paint protection job but went t extra mile too! I have no qualms about signing up for their maintenance package as I knew my cars w b in good hands. I actually got Gavin to give me his word that they would keep up t gold standard! Hahaha..kidding...

Keep up t great effort guys! Keep the faith.

Hi hofh,

Thank you so much for your entrusting both of your beloved cars to Revol for the paint protection servcices. :thumbsup:

Apprecaite it your compliments too and glad to you are happy using our services once again

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain the beautiful condition ya.:Biggrin:

Catch up with you on your next visit.

Cheers,

Best Regards,

Gavin Tan

Revol Carz Makeover

AMK Address

Toh Guan Address

Hi all,

After reading through forum, sgcarmart and facebook review, I decided to go to Revol Carz Makeover at AMK Hub for the first time on Saturday (4 Mar)morning to do bumper spray and paintless dent removal (PDR). I have also decided to try the premium package for Zetough Ceramic Package as Marcus offered me a package price on my paint job and PDR. The price of the paint job which Marcus quoted me is definitely more reasonable than the ridiculous prices which Performance Motors spray paint department quote me.

To add, Marcus was not pushy and patiently explain to me on the details of the job and pricing before I agreed to the package.

On car collection, I was promised delivery on Sunday (5 Mar) before 11am and the team delivered as promise. Marcus also personally showed me around the car to explain the work that is done and we discussed about some car maintenance / modification tips.

When I went home to pick up my wife, she commented that the internal grooming feels like we just collected the car from the showroom!

Overall, I am happy and satisfied with the quality of service provided by Marcus and team. Please keep up the good work!

Next I will try out their car wash service and follow up recoating service as part of my package in the future. Will provide an update when I done that =)

Regards,
Augustine (Owner of White BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer)

Hello
Greetings to you!
As mentioned above, have a 2 1/2 years old F10.
Interior looks run down, like to send it for a make over.

Possible?

Cheers

Hi Gavin.. read much great review.. just wanted to find out more details of the grooming services.. mind to drop me a msg?
White F02..

Eric
Thank u

Resurrected my long zombied account to give a huge thumbs up to Revol.

Collected my new ride and thought of trying a PPS this time, instead of the quarterly waxing. With all the gushing for Revol, I figured it's worth giving them a shot. Picked AMK as it was more convenient for me.

The entire experience was a joy. The work done was carefully and almost painfully meticulously explained to me. Unlike so many other places, there was no hardselling, no sloppy work, just a first rate customer service experience.

Frankly, at this point, I loved the place so much that even if the ceramic coating was just 'pian jia' I would have happily let them took my money, but it doesn't end here. I managed to kenna the daily double yesterday, two days after the coating was done. Bird shit on the left and some fruit splatter on the right. Worse part was that I didn't even notice it till this morning, and was by then rushing to work. During a break, I got some wet tissues and a bottle of water, getting ready to scrap the crap off, but to my surprise, all it took was some water, and with a wipe of the wet tissue, all the bird shit and dried fruit just came off. Rinse off with more water and there isn't even a mark to show where it was. Like bloody magic!

So chalk me up as another super satisfied customer. :dance:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back