Review of Revol Carz Makeover

BMWM

After looking around, I finally convinced myself that this is the place to send in my car for grooming.

To sum it up, the service provided was value for money and nothing short of exemplary.
I did their Diamond Brite Paint Protection System and grooming package and I was impressed when I collected my vehicle.

Fine line scratches, polishing swirl marks on the paint surface and the watermarks were all removed. Gavin was also thoughtful to get his employee to provide me with a courtesy lift from the MRT.

I am impressed by the outstanding workmanship and the professionlism rendered by the team at Revol.

Well done Gavin and team!

Re: Review of Revol Carz Makeover

BMWM;792585 said:
After looking around, I finally convinced myself that this is the place to send in my car for grooming.

To sum it up, the service provided was value for money and nothing short of exemplary.
I did their Diamond Brite Paint Protection System and grooming package and I was impressed when I collected my vehicle.

Fine line scratches, polishing swirl marks on the paint surface and the watermarks were all removed. Gavin was also thoughtful to get his employee to provide me with a courtesy lift from the MRT.

I am impressed by the outstanding workmanship and the professionlism rendered by the team at Revol.

Well done Gavin and team!

Hi BMWM,

Thank you for much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

It is great to know you enjoy using our services. :D

Looking forward to your next visit ya.:dance:

Cheers

Thought I use Revol since seeing so many good feedbacks on them as I was preparing my car to be used for my wedding last year in December. Initially I wanted to just do a 1 off session of grooming with them but after seeing their detailed car grooming, I decided to take the Diamond Brite Paint Protection System and grooming package last year in December. . So far have done twice with them and a few car washes in between. Very good service and like how my car looks after a grooming session. And they do provide a free replacement car if u need. Have yet to use that. Maybe with my next appointment.
- Paul

pabloiceman;879161 said:
Thought I use Revol since seeing so many good feedbacks on them as I was preparing my car to be used for my wedding last year in December. Initially I wanted to just do a 1 off session of grooming with them but after seeing their detailed car grooming, I decided to take the Diamond Brite Paint Protection System and grooming package last year in December. . So far have done twice with them and a few car washes in between. Very good service and like how my car looks after a grooming session. And they do provide a free replacement car if u need. Have yet to use that. Maybe with my next appointment.
- Paul

That ur red car? SWEE

pabloiceman;879161 said:
- Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our services. :dance:

Sure, please inform us on your next arrival and we will arrange a courtesy car for you. :)

Will continue to provide good services and see you soon for your next visit ya. :D

Cheers,

Yes, Revol rocks....

C3P0;879497 said:
Yes, Revol rocks....

Hi C3PO,

Thank you so much for your compliments :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your next visit ya :D

Cheers,

Did my car up today! Nice work and beautiful lines and the amazing shiny rims! I'll leave Gavin to upload the photos! Thanks for the free ride and pickup to the MRT.

aredstone;880496 said:
Did my car up today! Nice work and beautiful lines and the amazing shiny rims! I'll leave Gavin to upload the photos! Thanks for the free ride and pickup to the MRT.

Hi aredstone,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Nice meeting you and glad you enjoy using our services. :dance:

You are always welcome to request free ride and pickup to the MRT.

Looking forward to your next visit. :D

Cheers

Growler;880814 said:
Aredstone u also using Revol now, great choice : )

Hi Growler,

Thank you so much for your compliments too. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your next visit ya. :)

Cheers

Review of Revol Carz Makeover

Yes Gavin, the stuff you recommended for my Melbourne red is really good: )

Tks!

Hey Growler! Yeah, I started worrying about the stains on the Alpine White two days after I got my car. First poison from the 1series guys on the forum.

Growler;881334 said:
Yes Gavin, the stuff you recommended for my Melbourne red is really good: )

Tks!

Hi Growler,

Thank you so much for your compliments. :thumbsup:

Great to know you are happy using our services and products. :)

See you soon for your next visit ya. :D

Cheers

aredstone;881549 said:
Hey Growler! Yeah, I started worrying about the stains on the Alpine White two days after I got my car. First poison from the 1series guys on the forum.

Hi aredstone,

I think more poison are already awaiting for you ... :)

Happy exploring!!!

Cheers,

aredstone;881549 said:
First poison from the 1series guys on the forum.

We make sure we take care of our own! Soon you'll have to take up that responsibility and poison someone else :)

pabloiceman;884329 said:
Yup, MW .. dat my car ... Tks! Gavin & his crew make it bling-bling for me ... lolx

Hi pabloiceman,

We will continue to make it bling-bling for you :dance: Lolx

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts