Respraying the whole car

e92alvin

hi bros,

thought of changing the color of my ride, i have three work shops in mind but not sure which is the best (ADSM, Mike, Yew Lip). any recommendation from you?

please share your feedback with me if you have done any work with above work shops. thanks.

regards,
e92alvin

Re: Respraying the whole car

some highly recommend Mike, but i will tell you if he's really good by next week after i put on my M-Tech coz my color is f**king hard to match!

i had gone to mike before, 1st for touch up on my side mirror (scratch) and second to replace my side skirting and touch up my front bumper. Excellent work.
He also did paint work for my boss's 5 series.
Good service and good job.

e92alvin;256707 said:
hi bros,

thought of changing the color of my ride, i have three work shops in mind but not sure which is the best (ADSM, Mike, Yew Lip). any recommendation from you?

please share your feedback with me if you have done any work with above work shops. thanks.

regards,
e92alvin

hi bros,

many thanks for your feedback.

by the way (tom), pls let me know how is the quality of your respray work when it is done next week. and i am juz curious, what is the color of your car (why is it so hard to match)?

from personal experience... mike is the only one i will let to respray my car...especially to another colour... not only because his paint job is good.. but he knows BMW so well that he knows what to remove and what not to remove...rather that putting tape all over and putting newspaper all over to cover the parts that not suppose to be painted ( like what most shops do) and mike is the only shop in sg that sprays inside + outside... that means u cannot tell whats ur original colour... even inside of engine bay...as well as underneath of the boot and even door hinges...

mike already resprayed alot of car...and 99% of them are BMWs be it E36/34 to E60/63/65/90 .... highly recommended for an assured job

yup.. mike's the man..

just collected my used E60 and decided to go for full respray cos alot of defects - water marks, scratches, dents etc.

he did a tip top job. very patient plus good after sales.

do you have E92? why change color since its new car anyway?

well, Mike so famous for his work coz he insists on using quality paints on our bimmer! get what i mean! my color is Arctic Metallic - this is the nightmare color!

saw a alpine white bmw 630 on the road and was in love with it. mine is a e92, surf the web and found a couple of shots of e92 in alpine white, love the clean look.

but i think changing color on a new E92 is not a wise thing to do when you are letting go in the future. i personally wouldnt consider getting a car which sprayed to another color, but that just me.

why not sell it and get the color you want?

hmm.. that's right. read another thread talking about resale value of car with color change. kinda or rethinking this whole changing color thing again.

thanks for your advise bro.

Thinking of changing colour too....

Who cares about resale value if u are planning to keep it for 5yrs :)

all cars has no resale value .....this is sg....cfm lose $.........

life is unpredictable, so why care about depreciation. i wanted a alpine white, i should get it done before i rest in my sleep permanently. decision is made, i will send my car to mike next week for the complete respray.

Darth-khips;258707 said:
how much does it cost to respray M3 from pheonix yellow to titanium grey?

about 3k at mike's ..... 100% good job... they're familiar with BMWs

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back