recommended car waxing / paint protection?

Re: recommended car waxing / paint protection?

i reccommend groomwerkz.

regular polishing IMO is still the best. no protection will stand the test of weathering for long

i'm thinking of groomwerkz @ esplanade too!

is 3 series considered small or medium size?

Agree to regular grooming.

As for the shop to go to, go for small set-ups where they really have time for you and pay attention to details.

Diamond brite for 1st time then Zaino them regularly.

jasonhdc;550196 said:
where you recommend for car waxing?
is paint protection better or car waxing?

If you're looking into a company which uses SwissVax, very impressive product based on personal experience, you may like to give Detail Lab @ Defu Lane 10 some consideration.

Just had my Monaco Blue E90 done up with a lavish coat of SwissVax Concorso, including a meticulous prep-work and paint correction session, and the craftsmanship speaks for itself.

Here are a few pics of my post Detail Lab session.

Looks Great!! Can share how much the cost?

vngooi;551611 said:
Looks Great!! Can share how much the cost?

Hey vngooi, PMed you.

How much!!!?

tom_ting;552877 said:
How long do they take if i send in the morning?

Anything from 6 hrs to 3 days or more. Depending on what you want to achieve on your ride. It's a customized form of car detailing.

Anyone tried Amazing Glaze paint protection? (For BMW cars, the service is being done in PML.)

If so, how are your impressions?

jnoelq;550275 said:
If you're looking into a company which uses SwissVax, very impressive product based on personal experience, you may like to give Detail Lab @ Defu Lane 10 some consideration.

Just had my Monaco Blue E90 done up with a lavish coat of SwissVax Concorso, including a meticulous prep-work and paint correction session, and the craftsmanship speaks for itself.

Bro jnoelq,
You ride looks fantastic man! Is SwissVax Concorso a paint protection solution? If so, how long is the "warranty" like? How much?

BTW, I notice you have special BMW logo breaking system on your ride. Did you upgrade from PM? Can share? How much etc... Thanks.

jnoelq;550275 said:

Bro jnoelq,
Your ride looks fantastic man! Is SwissVax Concorso a paint protection solution? If so, how long is the "warranty" like? How much?

BTW, I notice you have special BMW logo breaking system on your ride. Did you upgrade from PM? Can share? How much etc... Thanks.

I have been using CARS International for quite a few years already and I just extended my membership with them. I personally signed up at the jurong point outlet and their service is excellent. The supervisor is very approachable and their service is commendable. They do both the exterior and interior well and even clean the engine. It is also very convenient as they have more than 10 outlets spread across spore's hot shopping malls. I really liked their service and will recommen. Thus to anyone looking for car grooming.

The grooming services comes in packages and it really depends on how much you want to invest in car grooming to decide which package to take up.
They have packages ranging from a few hundred dollars to 3000 plus. I know many other owners who sign up for their $1380 package and it consists of 10 times complete grooming job, which includes everything from the exterior to interior and all. I personally like their service and also it is very convenient as I always have problems getting a lot in many shopping malls when visiting with my family. If you're their member, you simply have to pay $10 or so for a car wash and you get a parking lot without hassle right away:)

Hey jnoelq! How much did you spend? Thinking of doing my E90 too...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back