Recommendation for Rim Repair Shop?

beamer001

Hi gents,
Need recommendation for skilled and reasonably priced rims repair shop. Mounted a kerb yesterday and now one of my rim needs repair and polishing. And do they do balancing after tt?

Much appreciated with thanks!

Re: Recommendation for Rim Repair Shop?

hurry tyres. repair costs r resonable and quality good. address can be found under the workshops and help section

Is your rim chrome? If Yes, not much option to repair.

There's alot of options for repair:
1. Leong Seng
2. Yew lip
etc etc....

Most shop can do repairs as long not chrome.

I remember reading some past threads on rim repair. Search the forum, better recommendations.

Slater;546770 said:
hurry tyres. repair costs r resonable and quality good. address can be found under the workshops and help section

I second that, just went to Hurry few days back for rim repair. They're fast and price wise very reasonable. Just about 30 mins wait (depending on how many cars ahead of you) and all done. As good as new!

Good luck!:thumbsup:

Hit curb on Saturday evening.....must go hurry soon.... Sigh....

EMF;546891 said:
I second that, just went to Hurry few days back for rim repair. They're fast and price wise very reasonable. Just about 30 mins wait (depending on how many cars ahead of you) and all done. As good as new!

Good luck!:thumbsup:
was it the same one u asked me about? thought it was couple of weeks back and u went LS tyres?

Bro, kena another one lah!!

Ya that one sent to LS, this time decided to try Hurry.

How's the new ride bro, when want to cab ride leh?

EMF;546955 said:
Bro, kena another one lah!!

Ya that one sent to LS, this time decided to try Hurry.

How's the new ride bro, when want to cab ride leh?
wah lau! u conering aggressively si boh? how come 2 kerb rash in 1 month? hows the quality of rim repair between LS and hurry? maybe u can share

for u anytime can taxi la. next time i go car grooming will give u a buzz.

Slater;546971 said:
wah lau! u conering aggressively si boh? how come 2 kerb rash in 1 month? hows the quality of rim repair between LS and hurry? maybe u can share

for u anytime can taxi la. next time i go car grooming will give u a buzz.

Bro, mana got driving aggressively, an old man like me can't handle that kind of excitment. Really am a slow turtle driver leh. Just that both time were distracted by my 5 yrs old son who was sitting on passenger seat fidling with all the dash buttons and all (all fathers with tods should be able to understand this situation :lol:).

Anyway, now that I've tried Hurry's services, I think I'll defly go back there again. Personally, I like the idea that the repair is done on the spot against waititng the whole day before collecting them again.

EMF;547010 said:
Bro, mana got driving aggressively, an old man like me can't handle that kind of excitment. Really am a slow turtle driver leh. Just that both time were distracted by my 5 yrs old son who was sitting on passenger seat fidling with all the dash buttons and all (all fathers with tods should be able to understand this situation :lol:).

Anyway, now that I've tried Hurry's services, I think I'll defly go back there again. Personally, I like the idea that the repair is done on the spot against waititng the whole day before collecting them again.
but hows the quality? got b4 and after pics?

Don't have lah ... I'm not so on re these sort of things lah. For me as long as the defects can't be seen too obviously, I'm a happy man!

Is your rim chrome? If Yes, not much option to repair.

There's alot of options for repair:
1. Leong Seng
2. Yew lip
etc etc....

Most shop can do repairs as long not chrome.

I remember reading some past threads on wheel repair. Search the forum, better recommendations.
Hi, I rubbed my tire/rim against the curb and the lip is scratched about 1 - 2 inches. Any recommendations in Mississauga? Or even within the GTA? I parked downtown and tried to park closer to the curb as much as possible, to reduce the possibility of cyclists or something swiping, scratching, etc. my car and curbing a rim myself Pouting FaceLoudly Crying FaceCrying Face Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sabonginternationalai

Latest posts

Back