Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

RaptureM3 BMW Coupe Writeup

Re: RaptureM3 BMW Coupe Writeup

leaving the country soon might aswell try to sell now leaving in less then 3 mths

SEI said:
leaving the country soon might aswell try to sell now leaving in less then 3 mths
oh sad..u are force to sell it..:( u goin oversea to study arh?hey u leaving ur car to 2nd dealer to sell for u or u selling it urself?u need help?i can give u some help..:)

i hope to sell to someone in this forum so i can see the car one in a while during meetups

SEI said:
i hope to sell to someone in this forum so i can see the car one in a while during meetups

in dat case, jus let me take care of ur car. Once u r don wit ur studies, i pass it to u back! sweex2
c u later den!

gadaffi said:
in dat case, jus let me take care of ur car. Once u r don wit ur studies, i pass it to u back! sweex2
c u later den!
waa hell yeah i didnt think of this great idea!!:lol2: :lol2: hey gadaffi can i share with u the car??hope u dun mind la hor??u very good 1..ok?SET! u drive from sat-sun..i drive from mon-fri!STEADY!:) :) :lol2: :lol2: :evil: :evil: :laughlik: :laughlik:

SEI said:
lol.... wah so kind so kind lol
hehe thanks...but we're just joking...hope that ur car will be sold asap...

CHEERS!

adliz said:
nice car alex.. are u on any lowering springs..?

Hey Adam, thanks..

Nope, i'm on the stock 2005 M3 suspension. I believe it is different from the previous model years.

P.S. I smsed you regarding the collection of your trunk, did you receive it? Tony said he was going to arrange something with you? Let me know, thanks.. :)

very nice......:yummie: love the hood and trunk....

best of all the wheelz..... :yummie:

wah, your car damn fierce. lol. it prob sucks to need to sell the ride since you seem to love it so much!

Back