RaptureM3 BMW Coupe Writeup

Re: RaptureM3 BMW Coupe Writeup

leaving the country soon might aswell try to sell now leaving in less then 3 mths

SEI said:
leaving the country soon might aswell try to sell now leaving in less then 3 mths
oh sad..u are force to sell it..:( u goin oversea to study arh?hey u leaving ur car to 2nd dealer to sell for u or u selling it urself?u need help?i can give u some help..:)

i hope to sell to someone in this forum so i can see the car one in a while during meetups

SEI said:
i hope to sell to someone in this forum so i can see the car one in a while during meetups

in dat case, jus let me take care of ur car. Once u r don wit ur studies, i pass it to u back! sweex2
c u later den!

gadaffi said:
in dat case, jus let me take care of ur car. Once u r don wit ur studies, i pass it to u back! sweex2
c u later den!
waa hell yeah i didnt think of this great idea!!:lol2: :lol2: hey gadaffi can i share with u the car??hope u dun mind la hor??u very good 1..ok?SET! u drive from sat-sun..i drive from mon-fri!STEADY!:) :) :lol2: :lol2: :evil: :evil: :laughlik: :laughlik:

SEI said:
lol.... wah so kind so kind lol
hehe thanks...but we're just joking...hope that ur car will be sold asap...

CHEERS!

adliz said:
nice car alex.. are u on any lowering springs..?

Hey Adam, thanks..

Nope, i'm on the stock 2005 M3 suspension. I believe it is different from the previous model years.

P.S. I smsed you regarding the collection of your trunk, did you receive it? Tony said he was going to arrange something with you? Let me know, thanks.. :)

very nice......:yummie: love the hood and trunk....

best of all the wheelz..... :yummie:

wah, your car damn fierce. lol. it prob sucks to need to sell the ride since you seem to love it so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back