R.Logic coilover

z76

wana share my experience on this set of coil. Could not find any further information in the net though.

I am looking for a set of coilover since i collected my F10 2 mths back and always wana get kw v1 again due to the hassle free factory preset rebound and used on my E60 before. Comfort was ok, stiffness is ok too.

Hence on F10, price for kw v1 is about same as of E60 but wanted to go something more wallet friendly thus decided to go for BC again (used on my euro r before) and i had some bad experience even before getting bilstein (initially wanted to settle for bilstein).

When was at RTES, wanted to settle for BC v1 and no no for BC br due to sound, but was recommended to get the R.Logic, a premium suspension by BC. After much persuation, decided to go for it as price was ok and not much more compared to the v1. Most imptly was guaranteed by the sales there that it will be comfortable and there will be no sound.

To my surprise, i am impressed with the performance. It was stiffer than stock, but absorb the road bump nicely without feeling the harshness. Road handling is much better now especially on high speed and cornering with less body roll. Most imptly, no sound and its quite comfort. Was told setting now is 18/15, can be adjusted by 30 steps of damping.

With this price and available after market service, i feel the price is definitey attractive and worth. History i knew about this is they get BC to get this R.Logic designed in between the v1 and br.

Pls note i am not affiliaited with RTES but wana share this coilover with bros here. Can find some pics in their facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: R.Logic coilover

When did you get your set?
I've placed my order (and paid fully for it) about three weeks back, and they still said it haven't came yet, and told me that it will come this week (now that it's already Sunday)

Although, I knew that they forget to indent initially :mad:

Hi sap, undriving f10 too? I got it installed ytd. Sorry to hear that if yrs is f10 but was told not yet arrived and i got it...

Have pm u guys. U guys can call RTES for the price too...

Hi sorry for digging up this post. OP, could you let me know the damage please? Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back