Question on Wheels Change

Re: Question on Wheels Change

And this is how the fight started.

guy013 said:
Actually it won't look funny at all because u can't see both side of the car at the same time. Most people wouldn't notice.

Finally a value-add answer !!!

why dun u wear half male n the other half female. u will hv 2 looks too.

while at it why dun u try plugging ur huge dong into ur own S?

ok yah so..anyone?

MW;850471 said:
can those with M5 rims swop ONE side with me so that we can have best of both worlds? Win-Win

zorro said:
why dun u wear half male n the other half female. u will hv 2 looks too.

while at it why dun u try plugging ur huge dong into ur own S?

You are a rude mofo zorro.

There's a thread by a US tuner on a F10 that did this.
Loads of pics.

Is quite common in the US as they tend to be more funky and daring in changing the looks. I do believe, if some1 were to change 1 side each with different rims in local. This may bring up a new trend in Singapore for car owners. Not a bad suggestion :)

You planning to do what is suggested on this thread after you get the info you need ?

orangeedi;971367 said:
anyone know the offset for 2007 335i convertible to have it look flush?

This thread is very funny. (=

altho, I have seen front one set and rear a diff set (diff design) before.

Have also seen a jogger with the same model shoes with diff colours on left and right.

poon pipi.

Red_Bean_Bun;971393 said:
You planning to do what is suggested on this thread after you get the info you need ?

I'm planning to go to the rim shop to put it on and see if they have it and fit it to see if its flush.

If is for a staggered fitment:

Front - Offset 30

Rear - Offset 35

All Round fitment: 30 will be good.

orangeedi said:
anyone know the offset for 2007 335i convertible to have it look flush?

Alcar said:
If is for a staggered fitment:

Front - Offset 30

Rear - Offset 35

All Round fitment: 30 will be good.

What width are we talking about?

Assuming 19x8.5 front 19x10.0 rear, the offset should be +35 front +30 rear. Rear needs fender rolled.

Front can go down to +32, but on some tyres (such as Bridgestones RE11), when you turn, they will rub on the insider of the wheel well.

kenntona;971932 said:
What width are we talking about?

Assuming 19x8.5 front 19x10.0 rear, the offset should be +35 front +30 rear. Rear needs fender rolled.

Front can go down to +32, but on some tyres (such as Bridgestones RE11), when you turn, they will rub on the insider of the wheel well.

The best way to go will be:

Front: 19 x 8.5 - Offset 30 - 32 (Best Flushing Look), +35 will be good for the F30.

Rear: 19 x 9.5 Ultimately still the better choice - +33 - 35 (Need not to roll fender. Not all drivers are keen to do it.)

This will be the best traditional set up. :)

The rear width is debatable.

For the likes of e93 335s desiring grip from 275 width tyres, wheel width should go for 10.0. 9.5 with 275 tyres are too tight.

Also, with Japanese tyres, example Bridgestones or Yoko, 10.0 width can accomodate up to 275, though 265 is optimal on squarish shoulder block. 9.5 width became restrictive on such tyre choices.

kenntona;971963 said:
The rear width is debatable.

For the likes of e93 335s desiring grip from 275 width tyres, wheel width should go for 10.0. 9.5 with 275 tyres are too tight.

Also, with Japanese tyres, example Bridgestones or Yoko, 10.0 width can accomodate up to 275, though 265 is optimal on squarish shoulder block. 9.5 width became restrictive on such tyre choices.

Well, i believe bro orangeedi should be able to know it all liao. The key question will lies on the wheel he choose. Whether is a 10 or 9.5 width rim. This will determine his fitment. Agree with you saying: Rear is debatable. Lolx

Nice idea but I wont do that with my new car. I have recently bought a new Honda Civic and I just love it.
I do not want any modification in it. But I am thinking about replacing the music system with big woofers.
I don't how much space it will take but I am going to modify the Car Interior with best car accessories in it.

Hi quick question here. Anyone can recommend a workshop for spraying of rims? I love my rims but they are silver. Looking to spray them black to bring out the sportiness in my alpine white ride.

They are 19" by the way.

Anyone can recommend a workshop and the price and duration for the work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back