Puny's introduction

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
Welcome bro. Looking to hook up with you at the next meetup. We're both driving the same model..so there'll be more to talk about.

Cheers
:thumbsup:

rodders said:
Welcome bro. Looking to hook up with you at the next meetup. We're both driving the same model..so there'll be more to talk about. Cheers
:thumbsup:
Hi Rodders, :) :wavey:

Certainly, and also to bulk/purchase and to help look for mod lobangs!

Cool Alvin...
One phrase for you " Mai Tu Liao" :thumbsup:

Cheers

Re: Puny's introduction

hi i m new too.....26 yr old driving a black coupe....nice to know u...

:) :)

Puny said:
Hi all,

I wanted to do this when I have a pic or something, but I'm camera-less at the moment until I purchase one soon.. 8)

I'm Alvin, going 26 this year and currently in the IT field (web application developer).

My interests include: Computers *doh!*, TV, very ocassional console gaming and I also run a local fish site as a hobby.. I used to be a fitness buff but have since stopped completely for many years now.

I'm coming to my 3rd month of ownership, of my Sapphire Black E46 318i Valvetronic which I bought off it's previous lady (young tai tai) owner. Since then, I've washed, waxed, modded (mildly), cruised and ocassionally driven it with spirit. Other than that, the car is still pretty stock.

I'm not too technically inclined with regards to cars and I'm picking up as I meet up with more members. I've however, taken an interest in doing my own car detailing and am intending to pick up some car polishing machinery to improve the cosmetic appeal of my car - which IMO, is another form of "modding". :) If you have the same interest, perhaps we could hook up and exchange pointers!

I currently reside in the western part of Singapore (Boon Lay/Jurong West) with my spouse and 2 dogs (Shih Tzus)...

Cheers,
Alvin.

Puny said:
Hi all,

I wanted to do this when I have a pic or something, but I'm camera-less at the moment until I purchase one soon.. 8)

I'm Alvin, going 26 this year and currently in the IT field (web application developer).

My interests include: Computers *doh!*, TV, very ocassional console gaming and I also run a local fish site as a hobby.. I used to be a fitness buff but have since stopped completely for many years now.

I'm coming to my 3rd month of ownership, of my Sapphire Black E46 318i Valvetronic which I bought off it's previous lady (young tai tai) owner. Since then, I've washed, waxed, modded (mildly), cruised and ocassionally driven it with spirit. Other than that, the car is still pretty stock.

I'm not too technically inclined with regards to cars and I'm picking up as I meet up with more members. I've however, taken an interest in doing my own car detailing and am intending to pick up some car polishing machinery to improve the cosmetic appeal of my car - which IMO, is another form of "modding". :) If you have the same interest, perhaps we could hook up and exchange pointers!

I currently reside in the western part of Singapore (Boon Lay/Jurong West) with my spouse and 2 dogs (Shih Tzus)...

Cheers,
Alvin.

I've been in this forum for about a few months only ... 20 yrs old waiting to continue studies in perth.. driving silver E46 320i and..... I haven't joined a single meet up. :thumbsup:

E46 said:
I've been in this forum for about a few months only ... 20 yrs old waiting to continue studies in perth.. driving silver E46 320i and..... I haven't joined a single meet up. :thumbsup:

Then you should join us!.. Have a look at the cars around for "ideas"...
Cheers,
Alvin.

Puny said:

Alvin, after I slaughter TripleM on the hill of Pool Factor before sunset, I will come for you.

Bring your sword and armour later.

kenntona said:
Puny said:
Alvin, after I slaughter TripleM on the hill of Pool Factor before sunset, I will come for you.
Bring your sword and armour later.
Unfortunately, despite wielding the fengshui cue on hand (the one TripleM used to shame you in a 4:3 upset), I had to leave once the moon shone it's subtle brilliance over the dark land... Otherwise, it would have been the day that Kenntona lost twice in this esteemed tournament (BMW-SG Ladder of Champions)..

:errr: Okay, I'm bullshitting, I can't win you!.. hahaha... (runs off to practise)..

P.S. Beware my secret manual.....

i am also staying in the area.... r u near ntu/gek poh or more ext ?

winnercafe said:

i am also staying in the area.... r u near ntu/gek poh or more ext ?

Quite near Jurong Point, at the area with the prominent multi-storey carpark . :)

Hi winnercafe, which block r u living in? I actually work in Gek Poh! :) Mayb we have met huh?? :roll:

winnercafe said:
is it what u do in gek poh?
i stay near gek poh lor the blks behind....

U asking me huh? I work in Azpec , inside Gek Poh S.C building.
U go there shoppin often? :)

Puny said:
Hi all,

Cheers,
Alvin.

My dear friend...you do not need to get machiney to do detailing. If you are keen in DIY detailing. I would highly recommend that you use Zaino Bro Show Car Polish. Since your wheels is dark shade, I am quite sure that you will fall in love with the shine that this polish imparts. Best of all, believe it or not, you only need min effort to bring the shine out.

Since you are staying in the west, I would be happy to give you a little demo on your car (but asking me to do the whole car would be too much !!) If you are keen just let me know here or PM me.

I will show you that you do not all kinds of machiney to get the job done. I only worry that after you see the shine, you buay tahan keep polishing only (cos this polish can build layers on layers...meaning...the shine gets better and better with each coat that you slap on)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88living

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back