PSI is RIGGED!!!!!!!

Re: PSI is RIGGED!!!!!!!

yesterday someone blasted President Tony Tan for not doing anything about and accusing him of being the PAP's President and not the People's President. That fella must be high from inhaling too much haze

if cheng hu cant help us. who can? GOD? wheres the fking rain....

MW said:
yesterday someone blasted President Tony Tan for not doing anything about and accusing him of being the PAP's President and not the People's President. That fella must be high from inhaling too much haze

I am not sure what zheng hu can do.

Declare war with Indonesia? Come on !!!

Supplying the whole nation with new N95 masks? Yes, perhaps this is what needs to be done !!!

Calling work off? Perhaps. For proponents, what if the haze lasts for 3 or 4 weeks? Any solution then?

More clarifications from NEA perhaps? Example - should we read PM2.5 instead of PM10? And should there not be an hourly actual figure instead of a 3-hour average number?

totoseow said:
if cheng hu cant help us. who can? GOD? wheres the fking rain....

I am not so sure if the acidity of any rain now will be better off....

Actually the Indons do have a point. Every year, they burn but we never kpkb cos wind blow different direction.

This year wind change, we immediately say they a*hole. Look at it from the Indon's POV: 'but we every year also like that burn what? why out of a sudden u develop a conscience?'

chicane;1006659 said:
Actually the Indons do have a point. Every year, they burn but we never kpkb cos wind blow different direction.

This year wind change, we immediately say they a*hole. Look at it from the Indon's POV: 'but we every year also like that burn what? why out of a sudden u develop a conscience?'

and i strongly believe many sg and msia companies own these palm plantations ... and they dare to shout ... not me not me ... i no burn

Pressure Intensifies On Indonesia As Meeting Sought Over Haze

"Mr Lee had also noted that while it may be too late this year to prevent the fires that cause the haze, it was critical to take action now in order to prevent future forest fires."

This was in 2006.

Now, 2013, is THAT FUTURE.

Still Lan Lan.

I still have to applaud how the govt is reacting and handling this maturely versus to what the indon minister had said abt us. We are over reacting maybe but surely for the better of our people. I think someone raised this question too about our own government. Where is WP in this whole drama we are gg tru?

Anyway, All take care...drive safe. And serious question, do we change our air filter after the haze is over? Got n95 air filter for our cars?

kenntona;1006671 said:
Pressure Intensifies On Indonesia As Meeting Sought Over Haze

"Mr Lee had also noted that while it may be too late this year to prevent the fires that cause the haze, it was critical to take action now in order to prevent future forest fires."

This was in 2006.

Now, 2013, is THAT FUTURE.

Still Lan Lan.

ASEAN Agreement on Transboundary Haze Pollution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This one lagi tok kong, 2002. 9 countries sign the agreement but Indonesia is the only one yet to sign.

It's like PML tell you your car servicing ok liao can collect but they never put the wheels back for you. Kwa kwa....

MW;1006645 said:

Hmmm... sounds like first timer who voted for him..

kevinbmw;1006674 said:
I still have to applaud how the govt is reacting and handling this maturely versus to what the indon minister had said abt us. We are over reacting maybe but surely for the better of our people. I think someone raised this question too about our own government. Where is WP in this whole drama we are gg tru?

Anyway, All take care...drive safe. And serious question, do we change our air filter after the haze is over? Got n95 air filter for our cars?

Oh yah! Now that u mentioned it... WHERE'S WORKER'S PARTY???? How come they dun fly to Indon to join in talks? Where's Chen Show Mao the Great Lawyer? Why only blame govt and PAP? So now Singaporeans and PAP haters also know that WP are also humans?

knn PUI !!

kevinbmw said:
Where is WP in this whole drama we are gg tru?

Sometimes I feel that WP is more keen on hooting our government than to serve the people.

At times, both are aligned, but that does not mean it is a noble cause.

kevinbmw;1006674 said:

Answered oredi.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1006377

No need to kpkb.
Just lock yourself at home with ac and air purifier on.
The only thing hurts is your pocket.
As to my staff, I have officially seek direction from HR but as usual, response is waiting for MOM.(WTF!)
So, I told my staff to work from home if PSI crosses 200. I have also purchased N95 mask for those whom uses public transport.

In short, do what you can do to help since we are already in a Lan Lan situation.

mw and kenntona also say zhang jui keng and KTV glass panels also blur blur machiam very hazy and agar agar psi 400 ~ 500 but they like to go there............strange!

The new all time high psi calls for new measures....
2013_06_21_12_44_27.png

MW;1006679 said:
Oh yah! Now that u mentioned it... WHERE'S WORKER'S PARTY???? How come they dun fly to Indon to join in talks? Where's Chen Show Mao the Great Lawyer? Why only blame govt and PAP? So now Singaporeans and PAP haters also know that WP are also humans?

knn PUI !!

You pappy fanboy. If you are an opposition (with how many seats?) and no one given a ministerial post, you think you go bang table with the bloody indons? This is a job for our Million-$ ministers to perform. Not them then who?

Pui Pui!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back