Pool-Dinner-Coffee Friday 13th 2004

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
TripleM, I'll challenge you race to 5 on the hill of Pool Factor. 5.30 pm.

Swords drawn. One of us will see blood before sunset.

Cool...I will be in my gladiator suit so make sure you have yours too.

TripleM said:
Cool...I will be in my gladiator suit so make sure you have yours too.

Stop kiddin' and tickling me with your toy Troy suit which you had bought at Toys R Us. It makes you look like some LOTR soldiers.

I'll come in my Spiderman undies. Red and webbed. Sure chiet you one.

I will bring my CatWoman to distract you.

TripleM said:

CatWoman does not turn me on, dude. She could only distract Batman.

I will only be distracted by Atom Ant. See? Spider > Ant?

Please shave before you put on the CatWoman suit. And make sure your heels will not be jammed in the grooves of your Hamann pedals.

kenntona said:
TripleM said:

Please shave before you put on the CatWoman suit. And make sure your heels will not be jammed in the grooves of your Hamann pedals.

welcome back...the grudge match continues...kekekek

thot u are in Bali for "work"?

kenntona said:
TripleM said:

welcome back...the grudge match continues...kekekek

Welcome back as well. How's Su? What did you buy at R-Style, anyways?

I was in Perth when you called from Bangkok.

Sorry bros,

Will give it a miss this evening...watching dim sum dollies...heard its good & hilarious...you guys have a great evening....

Cheers,
Dan

Would be in the area around that time...waiting for my wife to get her monthly "detailing" session on her face....can I pop by for coffee ??? Not much of a pools guy...but I am damn good at slotting the white ball into the pockets !! :thumbsup:

How to ID you guys ?

Ghostrider said:
How to ID you guys ?

Bro, we will be at either (1) Pool Factor (2) the first one/two tables at the foodcourt besides Pool Factor. Parking entrance at rear via Marina Disco route.

I am wearing All Blacks rugby jersey.

See ya.

See you guys tonight. Will be a bit late (6:30pm) or thereabouts. Need to run some errands before that...

Alvin.

Ok...willl try to pop by to say hello...if my wife does not finish off early then I can hang around for a while.

kenntona said:
Ghostrider said:
How to ID you guys ?

Bro, we will be at either (1) Pool Factor (2) the first one/two tables at the foodcourt besides Pool Factor. Parking entrance at rear via Marina Disco route.

I am wearing All Blacks rugby jersey.

See ya.

Oi.....thot spidey undies?
I may bring a few of my aussie friends so u better watch out as they are rather sensitive to those wearing AllBlacks jersey.

TripleM said:
Oi.....thot spidey undies? I may bring a few of my aussie friends so u better watch out as they are rather sensitive to those wearing AllBlacks jersey.

The Spider is beneath my jeans. I will show you when needed. And my anaconda as well.

Worry not, mate. One, I was wearing All Blacks in Perth, and the Wallabies fans did not bash me. Two, Wallabies beat All Blacks last Saturday.

In that case, they might as well beat you then mr NOT-KENNA...
C U dude, outta here..

Where will you folks be for coffee? And when? Thinking of popping by after dinner commitments...

Razor said:
Where will you folks be for coffee? And when? Thinking of popping by after dinner commitments...

Kopi will be just outside Pool Factor. You will see a bunch of jokers sitting around one/two tables close to the drink stall. Park free by entering carpark to Pool Factor / Marina Disco.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubfun

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back