PML - F30 M Performance Prototype

Performance Motors Limited

Trusted Sponsor
This is our first ever post in the BMW.SG forum so we thought it would be nice to give a sneak peak into what's new at the PML showroom.

We are pleased to announce that we have successfully test fitted what could quite possibly be the first ever F30 with the M Performance Aerodynamic kit in the region.

What you see here is a F30 335i Sedan fitted with a BMW M Aerokit and further enhanced with the BMW M Performance Aerodynamic kit. While the M Aerokit is currently available for existing F30 owners, note that the M Performance Aerodynamic kit that you see fitted here is a prototype obtained directly from BMW and is not yet available for sale. In fact, it's so new that we do not even have the prices available yet! Please note that the actual production parts may be different from what you see on the prototype parts here.

If you would like to be kept informed once the parts are available, do drop us a PM with your car and contact details and we'll let you know once we have the parts available for ordering. Better still, come on down to Level 2 of our Alexandra Road showroom and see the car for yourself.

Enjoy!

View attachment 41351

View attachment 41352

View attachment 41353

View attachment 41354

View attachment 41355

View attachment 41356

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PML - F30 M Performance Prototype

finally you guys REALISED the advantage of being a site sponsor

Please share price of M Aerokit - for 320/328/335 for all benefit :D

delrosa81;892281 said:
Glad to see PML is getting involved in BMW SG. :)

Should have came in a decade ago,
Anyway, welcome in PML

MA, PML & PPSL ... all in
+1 can play mahjong liao

welcome ...
opps ... this a sales thread and not intro :lol:

How come on stock rims and exhaust? Also not fitted with CF mirrors and rear spoiler ah?

That looks pretty good.... needs bigger wheels

Thanks to all for the welcome! It's good to be a part of the BMW.SG family! :thumbsup:

For any interested parties, please do provide to us your car registration details and contact details via PM so that we can advise the actual parts required for your car.

Performance Motors Limited;892603 said:
Thanks to all for the welcome! It's good to be a part of the BMW.SG family! :thumbsup:

For any interested parties, please do provide to us your car registration details and contact details via PM so that we can advise the actual parts required for your car.

Please check PM

Welcome PML!

We've been waiting a long time. And awesome first post. :)

Welcome PML~

Welcome in...

Finally after a long long wait.....

I thought the MINI is becoming more BMW (the eyelid) but apparently BMW is also becoming more MINI (the stripes). Haha

MA and PML. Any price difference?

Competing on services? perhaps?

hey there, really happy to see that PML haave officially endorsed the site by participating. i am very keen on the F30 335, but i want to get one on an indent-basis. i am really hoping to get the 6 spd manual transmission version. will this be possible with performance motors? thanx

nice..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back