Planning to buy my first BMW, advice from all the veterans here is greatly appreciated!

hmzhrsd

Hi everyone, I am looking to buy my first BMW 3 series in the secondhand market. As of now am considering either a one year 320i (depre of ~$19k p.a.) or a 4 yr old 330i (depre of ~$24k p.a.). Obviously the risk of getting the 330i is greater given there is only one year of warranty left (or that’s what the dealer claimed) but have test drove both and feel that the driving experience is much better with the 330i given the additional 70 or so bhp. In terms of pricing the 320i is about $18k more expensive so monthly instalment works around to be very similar to each other.

What do you guys think? Is it too big of a risk if i get the 330i?

Another consideration is a brand new 318i from PML (pre-facelift version) which is selling at $212k now since they want to clear stock but i’m not sure if the 318i is too underpowered?

Any comments or thoughts greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Test drive the 318i? If you're satisfied with the power, maybe can consider those almost new 318i cars? Depre for those is 18-19k. That said, power is hard to turn down haha, i opted to renew my 328i COE instead of getting a 2 year old 320/318.

Yeah thinking of going for a test drive for the 318i, but yes like you said sometimes that extra kick is just irresistible. Great choice renewing COE for your 328i, you’ve probably driven the car for quite a while? Any issues with it so far?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sabonginternationalai

Latest posts

Back