pics from a BMW Sunday at Marina

Re: pics from a BMW Sunday at Marina

hehe.. awesome shots..thanks to hanwei, gavin and andrew... it was so freaking hot that day and u guys went out to take pics under the sun for so many hours.. u guys the best.. now i got so many nice pics of my ride.. thank u so much!!! :):):)

This Sunday better dun go..haha...got ambush...who knows u might see a speed camera install...hehe...:)

Azrielsc;407819 said:
If Doc drops it, I get new lens! :)

Ben's car too fast, Gavin's cam cannot take! hahahahaha!

Was asking him why he didn't just drop it.... then got excuse to get 5D liao.... :lol2:

Bmer;407830 said:
This Sunday better dun go..haha...got ambush...who knows u might see a speed camera install...hehe...:)

I think a speed camera will be useless.... cos after Gav post this, the place will be too crowded to do any runs!

Breyton;407831 said:
Was asking him why he didn't just drop it.... then got excuse to get 5D liao.... :lol2:

My guess is cause if he drop it, he got to replace Sam's len too...haha...maybe that's y he think twice....:lol2: :lol2:

Talked so much also no use lah.... boh jio.....

Bmer;407836 said:
My guess is cause if he drop it, he got to replace Sam's len too...haha...maybe that's y he think twice....:lol2: :lol2:

But it's his own fault lah. He keep saying 'faster! faster!'.... then nearly lost grip on cam when I pedal-to-the-metal.... :lol2:

kenntona;407837 said:
Talked so much also no use lah.... boh jio.....

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Breyton;407852 said:
But it's his own fault lah. He keep saying 'faster! faster!'.... then nearly lost grip on cam when I pedal-to-the-metal.... :lol2:

ya lo...i know...from rolling shoot become speeding/racing shoot...haha...that end up all blur blur...tsk tsk tsk...

lol sorry about bo-jio.. this one u guys mus direct to Babe

yeah if i was using my own lens i think i would've dropped it already.. if not.. 5dmkII hahaha (in my dreams)

yo ben i only managed to get one good rolling shot of your car! maybe need to make another trip down there soon..

cant make it for e46 meet this weekend.. but Breyton will be there so no worries!

Roasty;407860 said:
... cant make it for e46 meet this weekend.. but Breyton will be there so no worries!

Eh, I cannot be driving and snapping at the same time leh.... dun raise their expectations.... hehe

Breyton;407813 said:
Ask Mich. She organise one. Hehehehe.....

Actually, she only wanted a couple of us to take pics of her ride for her before she demod.... and it was originally just in the Flyer carpark. Then dunno how so many people turned up, some of those people went to recce and found the open-air area.... then one paikia went to scout the pit area and saw little security so we went in.... :p

Which pai kia? so "hiong"!!

Wow !

Very nice pictures :)

Keep up the great work :)

Gavin/Han/Andrew...you guys jia lat liao now the whole world will go there for photoshoot and ask you to take for them...I think you can start charging we can have a good CNY! haha

Oh guys please do not forgot to pay me for location scout fee too!!! hahahaha

Roasty;407860 said:
lol sorry about bo-jio.. this one u guys mus direct to Babe

yeah if i was using my own lens i think i would've dropped it already.. if not.. 5dmkII hahaha (in my dreams)

yo ben i only managed to get one good rolling shot of your car! maybe need to make another trip down there soon..

cant make it for e46 meet this weekend.. but Breyton will be there so no worries!

Where can i see the one good pix....:)

SILVER;407877 said:
Which pai kia? so "hiong"!!

lucky they only see one pai kia...lol...:lol2: if i not wrong his name is call felix...

yeah that place will be quite popular now! i really feel like going back to re-take a few shots.. that place has a lot of potential.. maybe just 2-3 cars and focus on taking good shots.

btw managed to pshop away the trucks on the final shot

Bmer;407881 said:
Where can i see the one good pix....:)

lucky they only see one pai kia...lol...:lol2: if i not wrong his name is call felix...

Basket...

They wont miss you one...lucky we don't have to do commando craw to ambush the security guard. hahaha

Breyton;407863 said:
Eh, I cannot be driving and snapping at the same time leh.... dun raise their expectations.... hehe

no scared lah.. one hand hold steering wheel, other hand hold camera and snap away.. :yummie:

Roasty;407884 said:
yeah that place will be quite popular now! i really feel like going back to re-take a few shots.. that place has a lot of potential.. maybe just 2-3 cars and focus on taking good shots.

btw managed to pshop away the trucks on the final shot

Haha you think you can go now peacefully? As I said, the whole world will be there! there are not many unused/undiscovered location here, once you have a good location many would want to go.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back