Pedals

ok. Cos I ordered it from ebay, and I tot mine was wider becos of the LHD while our car are RHD, so maybe the bkk ones might give a perfect fit.

How much is the stamford tyres selling? Are the ones there original or replica?

blackbmw said:
Stamford tyres in jurong is selling AC pedals sets. Just curious, how come u guys not interested to go there and buy ler? Why must purchase from BKK? Quality better? :errr:

I think the main reason being people dunno. I believe their items are replicas, judging by the price.

T6 said:
blackbmw said:
Stamford tyres in jurong is selling AC pedals sets. Just curious, how come u guys not interested to go there and buy ler? Why must purchase from BKK? Quality better? :errr:

I think the main reason being people dunno. I believe their items are replicas, judging by the price.

Possible, maybe BKK is nearer and Stamford tyres is too far kekekekeke.
Yes i thinks their products is replica too so as from BKK. In case, any of you guys going there to purchase the AC pedals, i have the 10% discount card, let me know if you need it ya!!!

:errr:

T6 said:
blackbmw said:

Possible, maybe BKK is nearer and Stamford tyres is too far kekekekeke.
Yes i thinks their products and BKK both are replica too. In case, any of you guys going there to purchase the AC pedals, i have the 10% discount card, let me know if you need it ya!!!

:errr:

Think ones selling at Stamford same as BKK?

If the stamford one gives perfect fit , dun mind going down to take a look. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
king88vina
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back