Passing of Joe Tan PML (1973-2011)

edisonsoul

Joe was my SA when I got my first bimmer back in 2008. I remembered he treated me with the utmost respect when I first set foot in the showroom, despite my relatively young age then. A sharp contrast to the nonchalant attitude I got from an Audi salesperson who probably thought I ain't a serious buyer.

His excellent service attitude, along with his subsequent festive greetings at every Xmas and CNY period, speaks volumes of the great service professional he is. I'm greatly saddened by his sudden passing and would like to use this forum to send my condolences. Rest in peace Joe. You will be greatly missed.

Re: Passing of Joe Tan PML (1973-2011)

Rip..........................

edisonsoul;621474 said:
Joe was my SA when I got my first bimmer back in 2008. I remembered he treated me with the utmost respect when I first set foot in the showroom, despite my relatively young age then. A sharp contrast to the nonchalant attitude I got from an Audi salesperson who probably thought I ain't a serious buyer.

His excellent service attitude, along with his subsequent festive greetings at every Xmas and CNY period, speaks volumes of the great service professional he is. I'm greatly saddened by his sudden passing and would like to use this forum to send my condolences. Rest in peace Joe. You will be greatly missed.

RIP...what happened to him?

Spikey;621541 said:
RIP...what happened to him?

I ain't sure too. Got a shock of my life yesterday when I read through the obituary section of the Sunday times yesterday. Was just about to call him with regards to upgrading my current e90 ride. It is gonna be hard to replace a trusted advisor like him now. :(

sad to hear,RIP

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups