Paddle Shifters Installed!!!

kenntona said:
Yep. my car beng. But not chee-four-beng mah.

u mean remy right... cause i'd take offense to that "chee hong" quote... :furious:
:shoot: than of course there's also the "face"lah... hahhahahhaaaaaa!!!
anyways how have u been dude... me damn busy lah... hope to kopi when me more free..

oii....enough of the beng thingy lei....i think there r more bengs around here than me lor :furious: bro ..now our steering wheel same now so does that make u a beng too? no right!!! do u think a beng k look like that....geoff ..hows my new pic taken...it was taken for some book thingy...cheers!! :roll: heehee

Man Hunt 2005 !!!

wah.... laaaaaannnnn.... look like something from SGboy gay website sial.......... hahahhhahahahahhhahahhhhhhhahahhahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.......
:shock: wwwwoooaaahahhhhhhhhhhhh... damn funny.... i think u gonna regret this by puttin your gay pic for all to see.... shark attack comin your way!!! ahahahhahhahahaaaaaaaa

come come.....attack me!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: love the crowd haha :naughty:

OT!!! OT!!! OT!!!

But seriously... DAMN BLARDY FUNNY PIC!!!! hahahahaha!! SGBoy Gay pic... wahahahahahahahahaha! :laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

*looks around... cuz office pple wondering why am I laughing out loud* :oops:

Hahahaha...dey..u go n post ah???hahahhaha...but nice la dis wan. He's got 2 more. post also la.

Re: Paddle Shifters Installed!!!

anyone know how much does it cost to install paddles shift on E46 steptronic? has the price dropped after so long?

wah lan.. you brought a thread up after a year or so !!......

you have to buy the whole steering wheel with the paddle shifters dude, so you're looking at abt 1k plus for a new steering wheel. ;)

hi hitmee, price still the same...get from eng soon, the m3 steering with paddles, $1254.

wun regret! feels damn shiok.

i can imagine the shiokness. must change whole steering wheel? aiyo, i thought add paddles only.

how much can i sell my current m sterring wheel then?
shaaz: yours also with paddles liao?

chickenbackside;160050 said:
When the E92 M3 comes out, people will find a way to do it. Just gotta be patient....

the E90 335i sedan in the US/Europe came std with paddle shifters already, that's 5 months old news...

chickenbackside;160116 said:
Then why the question? ^^^^^^^

You can easily do it....

but, my concern is how easily it can be done? was it same easy like mod in the E46?

Geoff Ang;36984 said:
yeap... i need to swing the knob to step mode before being able to use its function... cost me around 850 US...

Hey there
I have been looking for the smg kit for my car and i was in to the website but i think he did close it down again.
Doe´s anybody have the email adress where to buy it now or a new place where i can buy the kit.
I have a 535D steptronic E60 from 2005/3.
I want this kit so bad.
I have the steering wheel from a M5 with the paddles and i just need the instalation kit now so i can drive with the smg steering wheel.
:(

hi hetraa, does the price includes the airbag? understand that e90 320 needs to change the whole thing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back