One very sick e90 - aircon gas leak and valvetronic issues

Re: One very sick e90 - aircon gas leak and valvetronic issues

Bro,
Can u pls pm me the details as well? Tks a lot :)

Hi IKM pls PM me the address and contact person. I oso having the valvetronic fault issue. Tks

Hi Bro,my cooling coil is supply and install by wca with 6 months warranty.Prices abt the same even if u brought in sin.Symptom r i need to do a gas top up every 2months and aircon smelly.Need to change the cooling coil n filter dryer.Total damage rm1750,1 day job there,U can ask francis to bring u go massage....:woowooo:

lgstan;952730 said:
Hi Bro,my cooling coil is supply and install by wca with 6 months warranty.Prices abt the same even if u brought in sin.Symptom r i need to do a gas top up every 2months and aircon smelly.Need to change the cooling coil n filter dryer.Total damage rm1750,1 day job there,U can ask francis to bring u go massage....:woowooo:

Wah! How come mine didn't come with the massage packaged one??!? Must complain liao!

Hi, anyone can PM the workshop contact? My aircon just failed this morning on the way to work ....

Hi bro, can you pm me WCA address? Would like to go up and get a second opinion on Wed.

When you change the valvetronic servo motor, you have to open the gasket right?
When the gasket is opened, the cam shaft and piston are there together ya?

I have the smelly aircon issue like yours. The smell only last a few min when you start the car.
I tried to do the turning up the temperature and drive for a good 10-15mins. There are water seaping out from the center console on the driver side. I wonder if this the cause of the smell.

hi! Please PM me the JB Workshop contact and address

Hi Bro Lkm,
Can pm me the workshop details too?

If anybody would like to have the address, please PM me and I will reply to that..... Can't keep up with all the forum posts here.... And I'm not a site sponsor nor merchant leh.... just a regular e90 owner.... hahah... Please understand that I don't come in here everyday to check the forum posts (although I know of some people who do.... =P). I do receive emails when I get PM's though... =)

Hi bro, can pm me your workshop details? Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichthidaubongdatv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back