OMG... I'm seeing double!!

SMYUEN

Legendary 10 Years
I dont know who they belong to but they are freaking chio!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I miss those days................when these 2 chio bus were born. damn fun then...time flies..........people grow old..........n fat...........n ugly...........n they all change to Evos....

ok, life goes on.

I beg to differ. We may grow old but not fat and ugly. But about the Evo part....sorry can't help....kekekeke

:laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

That's photoshopped lah bro hahahhahahahahhaa....

Jack: It's for real la... the pic!! Heh, so nobody knows the ans?? :thinking:

i know lah, just joking only..
I hv seen one of them before sometime ago..

They r better represented in the earlier days.... Uncle take much better care of his..

Though i have not seen LC's one, i keep seeing uncle's one and somehow the colour is a bit off white now, driven by another uncle, but for sure, our uncle is definitely more happening ! hahahaha :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeah i keep seeing jeremy's ex car near thomson road. new owner stays near there, and he likes to drive "enthusiastically" on the road too. good to see a fine car thats not wasted on kuniang driver.

LC, you should let go of the white e39 too. I heard the new 997 C2 is a very good car leh. heheheheh you changing to what colour?

as for the coupe, replace it with a boxster S, or a used 4200 spyder? :)

Racebred said:
yeah i keep seeing jeremy's ex car near thomson road. new owner stays near there, and he likes to drive "enthusiastically" on the road too. good to see a fine car thats not wasted on kuniang driver.

LC, you should let go of the white e39 too. I heard the new 997 C2 is a very good car leh. heheheheh you changing to what colour?

as for the coupe, replace it with a boxster S, or a used 4200 spyder? :)

actually, this is a bad year to change car. :(

i will most likely keep d e39 til 5th year then dereg.

as for d 997, need to see it in flesh. any writeup on d 997 c2 and c2s? :)

for d coupe replacement, my bro want a topless car, but no decision yet.

piggyboyz said:
They r better represented in the earlier days.... Uncle take much better care of his..

Though i have not seen LC's one, i keep seeing uncle's one and somehow the colour is a bit off white now, driven by another uncle, but for sure, our uncle is definitely more happening ! hahahaha :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, I've seen jem's white e39 many a time! Sadly, it doesn't look as pristine as before... not so white liao.... also quite a bit of scratch marks on the side skirts and bumpers... too low lah I think... kekeke...

Re: OMG... I'm seeing double!!

DVanos said:
i miss those days... white twins. keke

mine changing color soon.

btw, my red coupe is sold. :(

:( :( :( :( :( yah miss my whitey very much IF ever i buy another bimmer it 's gonna be alpine white again for sure.

plenty of writeups for the 997 liao!!! All good!!!
but seems like the S version is the way to go. heheheh

as for d 997, need to see it in flesh

No need to see lah! I can assure you damn nice. Interior MUCH better (except the steering wheel but that one can mod) and the hips are back. The car looks like a dressed up, lightly but tastefully kitted version of the 996. Makes the regular 996 look plain n RB is right, must be an S....

Only thing I dont like as much is the new treatment to rear spoiler with much bigger vents but fewer ones. IMO, the 996 spoiler vents are nicer.

les,

you think the new 997 turbo will have the DSG-like technology? and will it be out in like 3 yrs? before or after GT3?

I would imagine that DSG is most likely to be fitted to turbo when it comes out. As for N/A 997s, I remember reading somewhere that the DSG cars will be avliable within the next 18 months.

Turbo is also likely to come out before GT3 as it is a higher margin car and thus in their interest to come out with it first.

Apparently what is going to be launched together with 987 (new boxster) is the boxster coupe which should be very interesting as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back