• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
wahoahweeeh the Ultimate sLeeper UDM!
ZoMFg.... :woowooo: :woowooo: :woowooo: talk about hauling ass... :yummie: :yummie: :yummie: lurving them wagons!!!!

link-> Singapore Used Car. BMW 335IA Touring Sale by Lay Auto Pte Ltd - sgCarMart

SGG7777B_0b.jpg

SGG7777B_1b.jpg

SGG7777B_2b.jpg
SGG7777B_3b.jpg

SGG7777B_4b.jpg

Re: OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart

Nice.
This monster.
if tuned up can give the RS6 a slight run for its money

BIG pity it doesn't have the coupe lines.
but the Bangle-butt & front of the E90.

dun underestimate the potential beauty of a wagon.... they loooooooking gooooooooodddddd... (and the looks of ppl's faces when they kenna blown away by a load carrier..even better) (maybe wif a big dog in the bag)
55-1.jpg

55-3.jpg

sweeeeeeeet deal. my next car.

wow wow wow.

soccer moms!!!

ferd;321436 said:
interesting ... 335 with no i-drive .... a PI car ?

Yep. PI car. The only 335i Touring if they are to be believed. PI-ed by the same dealer advertising it now.

yes, car was imported by Lay Auto.

INteresting spec, I wished it wasnt black, I'll trade my 325i touring for it

This is what I really like

would so give up m rs4 for this

I remember calling Lay Auto last year when this car first appeared... I echo R33Devil... if only it wasn't black. Bet it would look good repainted in white or Monaco Blue though...

wow..didnt know theres 335 wagons..this is the shit!!! very nice car..GET IT..black is hot..comeon..but white and monaco blue is BEST..lol

The absence of iDrive does put some buyers off. Otherwise, this is one rare catch. What's a fair price for this beast?

there is an old 1980 Volvo wagon getting around in my hometown, it has a very hot 350 chev in it and scares many!! hahaha, i love sleeper wagons.
My bro in law had a toyota hiace van with a 308 V8 in it that ran low 13's. Blew away most hot commodores, hahah.

I would LOVE to have that 335 wagon

Mockngbrd;351557 said:
u buy then find out lor...haha..

:evil: :screwedu:

nice car....alor of credit default in the market ...not surprising ppl is selling cars and watches etc....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back