Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

Same same lah. Some marque owners also no loyalty to friends too, swinging both sides.
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

and some just wanna stir when the water looks like got some movement....

especially those who r SHORT of IQ and act like hero but then hide in the shadows.
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

pls hitmee hard. i dunno what u guys on about, pls don't delete meeee...ek. im just asking a question.
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

when all the elements combined ...the special force will crush the DARK side!.........




please dun delete meeeeeee...........eeeeeek!
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

heng ah. volvo 7.6% nia. all one woman men.
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

Maybe just means Audi drivers are the most open and honest ... and BM drivers used to be ... :whatthe:
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

kudos to this survey... validates that I very loyal.... I only run lion go car workshop for hours... but say go meet client / meet friend.

merc + volvo percentages total 16.3.....

still lose to audi's 22.2%.... I bro... I never say I am referring to sart sart 335 coupe owner test drove audi s4 recently.... and recently announced he is married....
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

THIS SURVEY IS FK UP. they din ask the lambo drivers. its 100%
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

I am emo all of a sudden. I missed both of my ex-wives. It pains me still.

Those alimonies.
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

also have BMW driver up another BMW driver's wife and/or gf.

BMW drivers are really fked up
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

the real run lion cars are toyota alpherd, honda odyssey, subaru legacy gt wagon.......ppl buy these vehicles always ge ge say their are family oriented.
for instance, me know one guy always claims his subaru is a hearse but most of the times he uses this wagon for shagging purposes.....I never say that wagon belongs to kenntona.
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

MW said:
also have BMW driver up another BMW driver's wife and/or gf.

BMW drivers are really fked up

To be precise, the sad thing is BMW driver upped another BMW driver's wife, while the latter still boast about his own so-called sexcapades macham he damn casanova.
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

arsenal62;1003095 said:
the real run lion cars are toyota alpherd, honda odyssey, subaru legacy gt wagon.......ppl buy these vehicles always ge ge say their are family oriented.
for instance, me know one guy always claims his subaru is a hearse but most of the times he uses this wagon for shagging purposes.....I never say that wagon belongs to kenntona.

kenntona bought a dog?
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

arsenal62 said:
for instance, me know one guy always claims his subaru is a hearse but most of the times he uses this wagon for shagging purposes.....I never say that wagon belongs to kenntona.

Shaddap lah. My hearse not worthy, no badge. EJ25 sees 316 also must siam. Get it?
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

kenntona;1003101 said:
Shaddap lah. My hearse not worthy, no badge. EJ25 sees 316 also must siam. Get it?

u siam by flooring it lo, confirm siam far far cos smoke also cannot smell
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

S2k said:
u siam by flooring it lo, confirm siam far far cos smoke also cannot smell

Shhhhh, we JDM badge, don't talk too loud here. And please don't gossip about me. I know everything.
 
Re: Of audi, bmw and merc drivers

excuse me u two subaru owners, there's a subaru club u two can vegetate in, piss off this quality 302 attracting forum
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top