No one replied my PM!!!

Re: No one replied my PM!!!

jasonmaxima;859421 said:
Try calling..... Fastest way to gain an answer to your enquiries....

yea.. asking for quote. tried calling but quote is the same as what they publish.. thought they should have better package for members here.. but ....... no replies.......... they must be busy polishing many cars......:roll:

diablo_728;859422 said:
when did u send the pm?

hmm.. YTD 4pm plus?? is it too early to ask for a reply...?? actually coz i'm planning to go tmr..... looks like i've got to go CS2 instead.... zzzz

Good things dun come cheap.... But post grooming satisfaction feel good feeling gonna make you happy.....

atta;859424 said:
yea.. asking for quote. tried calling but quote is the same as what they publish.. thought they should have better package for members here.. but ....... no replies.......... they must be busy polishing many cars......:roll:

Err, if that's the quote that was published, and that's the quote you were given, may I ask what's the problem here?

Did the thread starter pay to join BMW.Sg? I didn't think so either, so, then, what's the deal with being "members here"?

I reckon a polite attitude and a less self-centered sense of entitlement might have gotten the TS a far better bargain in the end, rather than this rather pointless rant

i'm ok to pay for good services rather than save abit here and there for sub standard service, good things don't come cheap. my 50 cents worth. chill.

TS called, price quoted
so PM for what?
anyway, would advise most folks to be reasonable in expecting replies via PM.
if urgent, sms or call.

Try calling them and tell them you are from bmwsg. But I'm not sure if there is any special price for member. I do recommend Revol. A satisfied customer.

wobbles;859429 said:
Err, if that's the quote that was published, and that's the quote you were given, may I ask what's the problem here?

Did the thread starter pay to join BMW.Sg? I didn't think so either, so, then, what's the deal with being "members here"?

I reckon a polite attitude and a less self-centered sense of entitlement might have gotten the TS a far better bargain in the end, rather than this rather pointless rant

why are u so sensitve? I'm so impressed by all the review and hence am eager to hear from them. since they have nt replied my PM for some time n i'm intending to go down tmr, i'm trying my luck to see if anyone knows if there's any special package for members here.

tsk. not very friendly pple here. You don't have to reply if you think i'm ranting here.

diablo_728;859437 said:
If really urgent drive down and talk in person...

Thanks bro. Hard to get a day's off work... am intending to but worried if it's fully booked thou..

Wow this is serious... no response to an official BMW-SG member's PM?? What is the world coming to?

atta;859438 said:
why are u so sensitve? I'm so impressed by all the review and hence am eager to hear from them. since they have nt replied my PM for some time n i'm intending to go down tmr, i'm trying my luck to see if anyone knows if there's any special package for members here.

tsk. not very friendly pple here. You don't have to reply if you think i'm ranting here.

Hi atta.... Revol's grooming packages are priced uniformly across the board. I have 2 packages signed with them with a possible third one by my sister who was extremely impressed with how her car turned out post grooming.

If you look at the polishing package plus 6 car wash plus dent removal service.... Don't you reckon its value for money?

Unsure what your expectations in terms of pricing are.... But REVOL certainly got me to swipe my credit card twice.....

atta;859438 said:

Ok, another mountain out of a molehill, the sky is falling, need to be spoon-fed neonate here. Open up and say Ahhhh.... Unker wobbles feed you the needed info Ok?

Gavin Tan
Hp: 9740 6855

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

@ Ang Mo Kio

10, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2a
#01-12 AMK Autopoint (S) 568047
Tel: 67466281

Operating Hours
Mon to Sun: 8.30am to 7pm

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East
#01-75 Enterprise Hub (S) 608583
Tel: 62679331

Operating Hours
Mon to Sun : 8.30am to 7pm

Rest on Tuesday

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

atta;859440 said:
Thanks bro. Hard to get a day's off work... am intending to but worried if it's fully booked thou..

So if tmr you go down and realise Revol cannot accomadate you immediately....CS2 being your alternative choice and they can accomadate you immediately without prior arrangements?

Upz for Revol...cheers to cs2 then..... Can't make everyone happy.....

For fcuk's sake. You PM someone at 4pm Monday, coinciding with Tuesday being their day off work, then come here and KPKB that they didn't reply your PM.

What kind of work do you do? I'd like to call you up, place an order 30 fcuking seconds before your office closes, and expect delivery the next day, or I'll take my business elsewhere.

Ludicrous. Absolutely banal.

jasonmaxima;859449 said:
Hi atta.... Revol's grooming packages are priced uniformly across the board. I have 2 packages signed with them with a possible third one by my sister who was extremely impressed with how her car turned out post grooming.

If you look at the polishing package plus 6 car wash plus dent removal service.... Don't you reckon its value for money?

Unsure what your expectations in terms of pricing are.... But REVOL certainly got me to swipe my credit card twice.....

yea. my previous rides have all PPS done by different site sponsors.. am not exactly very impressed but felt that it's nec to have it done.

Am enquiring on the package for revol too.. yea prob the replies will take couple of days... still pretty new to this forum.. am getting used to it.

anyways, yea thanks for sharing... am sure it must have delighted many of you guys. cya ard!

btw, why call then pm? coz price quoted was different from another fren driving a bimmer too. Hence gotta clarify... case closed....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back