Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Newbie to BMW.328i or 320i??

wj84

Hi to all the expert here,

I am actually looking to get a bmw. but was wondering if should go for 328i or 320i??
appreciate your advise

thanks upfront

Welcome!

If $$ is not the issue, then most would opt for the 328i!

What is the price differential? Also depends on what car you are driving now - that would result in the difference in feel.

The 3er is a nice drive.

I am driving a civic type r now. is there really a lot of issue for 3series? was reading up the forum and lots of negative post :(

Hi to all the expert here,

I am actually looking to get a bmw. but was wondering if should go for 328i or 320i??
appreciate your advise

thanks upfront

I had 3 previous 320. They are all like beautiful women. Nice and fun to be with. But must pamper them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am driving a civic type r now. is there really a lot of issue for 3series? was reading up the forum and lots of negative post :(

Reliability wise, it is hard to compare a Honda to anything else. "Lucky" for me, i drove a WRX before this, so since i spend so much on maintenance before, it prep-ed my jump to a BMW. But no regrets since driving the BMW to KL was like sitting on a fast travelling sofa!:Biggrin:

Oh anw mine is a 328i. Cheers!:goodup:

But 320i and 328i is only the hosepower different?

Yup 60bhp to be exact. I chose the 328i because i am used to the 280bhp from my previous car. So buying a 320i would have been considered a "downgrade" for me.

If u can afford higher maintenance n insurance, can go for 335........confirm better in term of performances, no horse run with twin turbo, inline 6

Back