Newbie Reporting...

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
Hi Daniel,

Welcome. Hope to see you around the next meetup.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum, daniel. FYI black e36 320 is not old and humble. heheheheh :) i am usually careful around them.

Racebred said:
Welcome to the forum, daniel. FYI black e36 320 is not old and humble. heheheheh :) i am usually careful around them.

Muahahahahahaha :nehnehhh:

'The Great White'

Hi Daniel and welcome to the forums! Hope to see you at the meetup soon. :) Care to tell us more about your vocation?

:wavey:

wilman2772 said:
Racebred said:

Muahahahahahaha :nehnehhh:

'The Great White'

HMMMMMMM... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :laughlik:

Yo, enjoy your stay here, as well as your 6 pot. :)

Thx 4 all ur replies...
Hi Daniel and welcome to the forums! Hope to see you at the meetup soon. Care to tell us more about your vocation?

I would very much like 2 share my vocation with all of you but it's juz that I'm not suppose to reveal it... hopefully no offence...

daniel,

welcome to our forum! hope u like it here. feel free to join us at our next meetup! :thumbsup:

P.S.: R u from TPL? :errr:

Haha, confirm from MSD then! :p just kidding man..

i gotta 3 weeks before i start clearing my long-awaited ord leave..gees!

Have fun in the forums man :)

pj said:
Thx 4 all ur replies...
Hi Daniel and welcome to the forums! Hope to see you at the meetup soon. Care to tell us more about your vocation?

I would very much like 2 share my vocation with all of you but it's juz that I'm not suppose to reveal it... hopefully no offence...

My guess is that he's SIB. No one from MSD would say that they're in the army.

:thinking:

rodders said:
My guess is that he's SIB. No one from MSD would say that they're in the army.

:thinking:
Haha.. i think we better stop our speculating. gees!

:uhhh:

Haha.. i think we better stop our speculating. gees!

Yeah..guess we better. Best thing would be to put him in the air-con room and "ask" him at our next meet-up. kekeke

pj said:
Thx 4 all ur replies...

bro...welcome to the club!
guess you must be from signals.... :)

Hi Pi,

Welcome........E36ers r nice cars, esp the 6 potters. Enjoy modding.......cheers; oh, n I had an E36 316i b4.

Tk care n catch up.

Cheers

Yeah... e36 6 potters are nice... miss mine very very much... and Welcome to the club...

Again thx 4 all your replies... Anyway I have a few qns regarding the meetups...

1) Where do u all usually meet?
2) Nomally how big is the group?
3) Any E36s?

Hope the lao jiaos in this forum will kindly reply me...

ryan said:
Haha, confirm from MSD then! :p just kidding man..

i gotta 3 weeks before i start clearing my long-awaited ord leave..gees!

Have fun in the forums man :)

pj said:
Thx 4 all ur replies...

Need to pass your CCC (Civilian Conversion Course) first. haha

that means asking the new birds to do duties for you and telling your superiors to go do the work themselves. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666in1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back