Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

kenntona

Well-Known Member
Legendary 10 Years
I have read many threads of similar claims to the effect of "90% thread life left" - very specific numbers cited ......

How do sellers actually measure the actual thread life left, or how much it was used?
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

u dumb fck. use the following tools:

vernier caliper; depth gauge;barometer; laser pointer; slide rule; calculator la....
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

use bak chiu kwa!
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

totoseow said:
u dumb fck. use the following tools:

vernier caliper; depth gauge;barometer; laser pointer; slide rule; calculator la....

While I detest your usage of insulting and offensive words and vulgarities within, I appreciate your technical explanation.

However, please explain the use of each of the device. For example, calipers.

~ Do you measure on Day One and again on the date of posting WTS thread?
~ You assume straight line wearing out rate on neutral camber-wheels? What if the camber is -2 degrees?
~ Do you take the reading of the highest worn-out tyre amongst the 4 or do we assume all 4 tyres have the same wear-out rate?
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

jonleeck said:
use bak chiu kwa!

Bak Jiu buay zhoon. Just look at how people choose fishtank cheekan at Lorong 20. I neber say Brobot bak jiu tar stamp.
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

kenntona;1048696 said:
While I detest your usage of insulting and offensive words and vulgarities within, I appreciate your technical explanation.

However, please explain the use of each of the device. For example, calipers.

~ Do you measure on Day One and again on the date of posting WTS thread?
~ You assume straight line wearing out rate on neutral camber-wheels? What if the camber is -2 degrees?
~ Do you take the reading of the highest worn-out tyre amongst the 4 or do we assume all 4 tyres have the same wear-out rate?

dun talk so chim lar.....just use your eyes and see.....aga aga
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

jonleeck said:
dun talk so chim lar.....just use your eyes and see.....aga aga

Agar agar means "rougly a bit used."

How to agar agar 90% used? Or 85%? Or 80%? Or 89.65%?
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

smell it! can still smell the freshness!
if not bring to Raymond rubber diam! ask him sniff!
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

jonleeck said:
smell it! can still smell the freshness!

I am relatively virgin. Wanna smell the freshness of my virginity?
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

piss off tiu!....................
ai lar ji mai?
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

jonleeck... you looking for grills ah?
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

jonleeck said:
piss off tiu!.................... ai lar ji mai?

Reporting you to admin. Rude mofo. Please respect the technical nature of this thread.
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

ya! ai bbq mai?
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

tonight got kangtao.........ai mai?
Rebecca and gangs! PM me!.
simi LJ technical nature?.... give them good service liao buy new tyres!
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

my tyres have about 89.3947292% left.

Dun believe come measure
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

MW said:
my tyres have about 89.3947292% left. Dun believe come measure

Not interested.

I measured Okamoto 0.03 series and confirmed that there is a variance of 0.0066545 mm. However, I cannot show you the tool of measurement as it will be deemed obscene.....
 
Re: Newbie Question - Lifespan / Usage of Used Tyres

kenntona;1048726 said:
Not interested.

I measured Okamoto 0.03 series and confirmed that there is a variance of 0.0066545 mm. However, I cannot show you the tool of measurement as it will be deemed obscene.....


U retro, I am using 0.02 liao.
 
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top