Newbie keen to join event or outing

Aidan

Hello everyone , nice to know u all . I am a newbie in this forum n keen to mingling with all the ppl here . Recently I don't see any outing or event on this forum as I am keen to join if there is one . Hoping that I can get more fren with the same car model as there will be more interaction. I like to join event or outing as to make more fren .

Maybe if there is any group that I can join me feel free to let me know ab out it ... thank .

Welcome!

Hello everyone , nice to know u all . I am a newbie in this forum n keen to mingling with all the ppl here . Recently I don't see any outing or event on this forum as I am keen to join if there is one . Hoping that I can get more fren with the same car model as there will be more interaction. I like to join event or outing as to make more fren .

Maybe if there is any group that I can join me feel free to let me know ab out it ... thank .

Hi Aidan,

welcome onboard..........

* which variant are you driving?
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi, me too newbie here. Interested in meet up,outing or event. Currently driving X1 e84.
We have a few groups here....
BMW-SG group: On the right, you can see "Stay Updated!" header. choose SMS update
///Modsters group: You can seach modsters in the FB, from there you can join the group after you found the group.

Good luck!

Seems like it's been rather quiet here.. any meetups coming up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome guys!! go facebook and search Modsters. click join! we have lots of events there.

Hello everyone. i m new here. reason to join the community because i have a crazy for BMW.

Hi John,

welcome onboard.........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

hi everyone.. have been driving BMW730LI for sometime now.. never participated in forum or gathering.. hopefully good time to join-in.. my whatsapp number 94567444

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back