• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New Version 3 CCFL Enhanced version have arrived! Group Buy?

So there will be 10 bros fitting CCFLs... and 8-9 bros spraying and fitting ACS roof spoiler!! What a madhouse!! :thumbsup:

Bro,

Got 8-9 bros orders the roof spoiler meh??? Anyway, all getting dressed up for the BIG gathering on Sunday eh???

Regards,
Shedden

I was just wondering....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Wow.... looks DAMN NICE!!! Why not you call BVO and ask if they can retrofit the CCFLs into your Odyssey??? :dance: :thinking:

Laotitu said:
1. Kenneth (Kenntona - E46 PFL Sedan Non-Xenon)
2. Ben (E46 Non-Xenon) - 96255661
3. Terence (blackacs - E46 Xenon) - ???
4. Zul (eaurouge_spa - E46 Non-Xenon)
5. Jerry (omega05 - E46 Non-Xenon)
6. Rick (Rick1818 - E46 Non-Xenon)
7. Simon (TobyNik - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon)
8. Alvin (Puny - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 96933001
9. Winston (Winston - E46 FL Sedan)
10. JJ (Laotitu - E46 Pre-FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - 97462332

Sorry, should have included this in my last posting.

For those brothers with E46 Non-Xenon light. I believed you will change the halogen bulb to White Colour right !

Please advise me
(1) Which brand is good and reliable. Example : PIAA, Philips, OSRAM etc
(2) Estimated price. Any Lobang to get these bulbs.
(3) Which brighthness 4900K, 5600K ??
(4) Our headlight bulb is H7. How about the fog light bulb ?
(5) Am I right to get H7 Bulb x 4pcs ?

Sorry to ask so many questions, just do not want to regret buying the wrong staff and spend unnecessary money :hmmidont:

Anyone plan to group buy White Bulb ?

Looking forward to install the CCFL :)

Hey ryan... that's a great idea... however the straight lines of your "slanted" headlights doesn't quite match the CCFLs... imo... but it'll be the 1st in Singapore though!! :thumbsup:

BMWSILVER said:
Please advise me
(1) Which brand is good and reliable. Example : PIAA, Philips, OSRAM etc
(2) Estimated price. Any Lobang to get these bulbs.
(3) Which brighthness 4900K, 5600K ??
(4) Our headlight bulb is H7. How about the fog light bulb ?
(5) Am I right to get H7 Bulb x 4pcs ?

Ben,

(1) & (3) Philips Diamond Vision 5,000K. White but not bluish.
(2) $85 per pair. Autobacs.
(4) Are you on M Aero? Should be HB4. Get the 4,500K or 5,000K version, to match your headlight.
(5) 4 pieces? What for? 1 pair H7 for headlight, 1 pair HB4 for fog lights (please verify with sales staff). Needs nothing for high beam - apparently yellow stock has a further throw than the white beam. So stick to stock. As for the "pearl" (the small little bulb embedded in your highbeam cup), it will be removed to make space for the wiring harness of the CCFL.

One kopi on you.

Guys, there are still 2 more name from this list down here who haven't confirmed with me, so we can't reach 10pieces to get the group buy prices yet!

The current list is :-

1. Kenneth (Kenntona - E46 PFL Sedan Non-Xenon) - I've got ur num!
2. Ben (SilverBMW - E46 Non-Xenon) - 96255661
3. Terence (blackacs - E46 Xenon) - Confirm?
4. Zul (eaurouge_spa - E46 Non-Xenon) - PMed me
5. Jerry (omega05 - E46 Non-Xenon) - PMed me
6. Rick (Rick1818 - E46 Non-Xenon) - Confirm & Contact number?
7. Simon (TobyNik - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - Contact number?
9. Winston (Winston - E46 FL Sedan) - Contact number?

For those with "Confirm?" beside the name, can you guys please PM or email me for a final confirmation? Once these 2 guys confirm, we are a GO for the group buy!!! ;)

In the mean time, keep your orders COMING!!! :lol: :laughing: We are trying to get 10sets here to get a good price! :wavey: :thumbsup:

7. Simon (TobyNik - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - Contact number?
9. Winston (Winston - E46 FL Sedan) - 9681 5510 PMed you

super2ndgen said:
Guys, there are still 2 more name from this list down here who haven't confirmed with me, so we can't reach 10pieces to get the group buy prices yet!

The current list is :-

7. Simon (TobyNik - E46 FL Sedan Non-Xenon) - Confirmed PM you
9. Winston (Winston - E46 FL Sedan) - Contact number?

For those with "Confirm?" beside the name, can you guys please PM or email me for a final confirmation? Once these 2 guys confirm, we are a GO for the group buy!!! ;)

In the mean time, keep your orders COMING!!! :lol: :laughing: We are trying to get 10sets here to get a good price! :wavey: :thumbsup:

Simon, Got it bro! Thanks!

Anyone else wanna buy? Price will definitely be lower than S$370 if we get 10 sets confirmed. 2 guys from the list here have not confirmed with me yet, so we still need 2 more!!! :D

Regards,
Shedden

Hi ! Ken.

Kopi ! No problem :) I will include Chicken Chop together with Kopi.
I have to thanks you for the ACS Pedals and BMW Taiwan Magazine also :)

Someone recommend PIAA lah, I am not sure which one ?

$85 per pair. Autobacs ==> Any place cheaper :)
I will call Eng Soon to find out :)

My car still the standard round Fog Light, so what is the correct buib ?

I remember Shedden Car picture all front headlight is White colour and look good :inlove:

Sorry ! I don't think I can join the Saturday Mini Meet-up because I will go for the Sunday Meet-up. Cannot go for 2 days and wife will get angry :naughty:

See you :)

albundy said:
Not wanting to be a party breaker but this CCFL thingy can be had on ebay for less than half the price? Not sure whether its version 2 or 3, but its cheap.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7930324398&category=36476

Rgds

Hi bro,

Didn't know you are in this forum also! Why now days so quiet in our own Malaysian forum?

Anyway, the links you posted are for version 1 CCFL, 35000mcd only :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Cannot make it lah :lol: :lol: :laughing:

Our new version is 43000mcd, even brighter!!! :D

I'm getting the CCFLs from Chester, you should know the price better man, I'm not trying to con anyone here ok? :ehhh: If you don't wanna be a party breaker, I suggest you don't even post then :shoot: :shoot: :laughlik: :lol: :laughing:

Regards,
Shedden

Hahaha...I have been a member of this forum longer than you :thumbsup:

Just sharing info with singapore bmw members only ma...there is version 4 also. :dance:

Best Rgds
Al

Aiyoh, longer member than me but only so few posts? still dare to say ah? never kena :shoot: :shoot: before is it? :errr: :naughty: :laughlik: :lol::lol:

so have you got the CCFLs yet? Anyway, all types of version there are in the market now ler, all different brands, that's why got all types of versions, they can claim whatever ler! But I still love the ones I have ler! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BMWSILVER said:
Someone recommend PIAA lah, I am not sure which one ?

Ben,

You talking about PIAA 6,000 or 7,500K? (1) It's expensive, unless you want a bluish tone. (2) I'd think only Philips is approved by LTA (on Crystal and Silver Vision for sure, not so sure on Diamond Vision). Verify this.

BMWSILVER said:
$85 per pair. Autobacs ==> Any place cheaper :)
I will call Eng Soon to find out

Autobacs is quite reasonable. Installation costs is cheap as well. Something like $4 per bulb. Mine's easy to change (PFL design). Yours' a bit difficult.

BMWSILVER said:
My car still the standard round Fog Light, so what is the correct buib ?

Should be HB4.

BMWSILVER said:
Sorry ! I don't think I can join the Saturday Mini Meet-up because I will go for the Sunday Meet-up. Cannot go for 2 days and wife will get angry. See you

Start working hard on Friday night. Then you can be free on Saturday. Then work harder on Saturday night again......

Hahaha......

Hey Ken, thanks for the info on the fog light bulbs. have now searching for those that matches my xenons which are stock 4.3k.

Will go down to Autobacs 1 of these days to get them!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeShaw

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back