New ride - first month

nasty204

It has been a month and have already done two mods :)

Will be arranging the Aerodynamic kit with Mike (SWC) soon plus hopefully the M5 mirrors

Some shots I took with my handphone

IMG_0118-1.jpg

IMG_0117-1.jpg

IMG_0113-2.jpg

Re: New ride - first month

nice...nice avatar also...

welcome

mike is the best..quote my name and get 50% discount....

the rims, delicious. agree with pilotsnoopy, nice avatar, this model of the royal oak is quite limited in production right? post more photos! hehs.

love,
rochelle.

Thanks for the compliments on the rims, was really eyeing a set of DPEs but was not able to wait , however the Hamann did go well with the white color.

As for the Avatar , yes it is the Alinghi Polaris and is "officially" a limited edition of 2000 pieces but 2000 pieces is not really one can really consider limited right?

I just really like the black and red combi , and matches well with the black hornback with red stitch.

will do post some in The Lounge.

Cheers

Noel

nasty204;377420 said:
Thanks for the compliments on the rims, was really eyeing a set of DPEs but was not able to wait , however the Hamann did go well with the white color.

As for the Avatar , yes it is the Alinghi Polaris and is "officially" a limited edition of 2000 pieces but 2000 pieces is not really one can really consider limited right?

I just really like the black and red combi , and matches well with the black hornback with red stitch.

will do post some in The Lounge.

Cheers

Noel

yup yup, that the series name, 2000pieces, over the world, can be considered quite limited. i saw it once and never see it anymore, and it takes someone with an eye for different things to appreciate =) red and black, black and red always go well. no doubt about that! hehs.

love,
rochelle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back