New here

guan

Member
Hi All,

I am new here. Looking to get a BMW for my next car. Wanted to post WTB but was restricted to minimum 10 post and within 5 days from joining.

Looking to learn more from everyone here.
 
Re: New here

guan;1024139 said:
Hi All,

I am new here. Looking to get a BMW for my next car. Wanted to post WTB but was restricted to minimum 10 post and within 5 days from joining.

Looking to learn more from everyone here.

Hi Guan,

welcome onboard...........












cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: New here

Thanks for the welcome.

Yup. I checked Sgcarmart but not much selection. I looking for E90 325 sedan but not much choice.

where in the forum can I understand more on E90 as I heard there are technical issues to the car like oil leak, faulty pumps etc.

Thanks for guiding.
 
Re: New here

guan;1024144 said:
Thanks for the welcome.

Yup. I checked Sgcarmart but not much selection. I looking for E90 325 sedan but not much choice.

where in the forum can I understand more on E90 as I heard there are technical issues to the car like oil leak, faulty pumps etc.

Thanks for guiding.

yes after C3PO sold his E90 325.....now not alot...
try clicking 3 Series to read more..................( enjoy )















cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: New here

guan;1024144 said:
Thanks for the welcome.

Yup. I checked Sgcarmart but not much selection. I looking for E90 325 sedan but not much choice.
BMW 3 Series Owners
where in the forum can I understand more on E90 as I heard there are technical issues to the car like oil leak, faulty pumps etc.

Thanks for guiding.


Hi and welcome. Feel free to browse here. Most of the questions you have would have already been discussed in depth. Just do a google with "BMW-SG" and your question as key words. Enjoy!

BMW 3 Series Owners
 
Re: New here

guan;1024139 said:
Hi All,

I am new here. Looking to get a BMW for my next car. Wanted to post WTB but was restricted to minimum 10 post and within 5 days from joining.

Looking to learn more from everyone here.
Welcome to the community guan.

Wah, u intend to Bring More Worries for your next car? U don't intend to get BMW as your next car? LMAO!

Pardon my 2nd para, just a welcome humor since I m a keyboard warrior :lol:
 
Re: New here

doraemonjtzy;1024176 said:
me sup pok baby1M ...

bm gd gd ...

bm fc lagi lagi gd ...

bestest ...


My FC sucks but I don't care cos sheer driving pleasure rules!
 
Re: New here

seanskye;1024181 said:
My FC sucks but I don't care cos sheer driving pleasure rules!
My ride's FC sux too but better than previous ride which can average 7km/L and at best 10km/L so I m not complaining because of sheer driving pleasure too :lol2:
 
Re: New here

sorry. Can I check something please. I have been posting but my post still remains at 8. I posted another 2 post but still at 8? Are there any place in the forum I need to post to increase my post? Wa lau. I have been posting at the lounge. Old bird please help...thanks in advance
 
Re: New here

got it sorted. thanks for attention. Pai seh.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
82,716
Messages
1,019,208
Members
70,930
Latest member
yeu88love
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top