New F30er reporting in.

Re: New F30er reporting in.

ac323;974112 said:
maybe only for 328i ?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Dunno leh. I suppose M-Sports package does not come with it at its price tag, however it can be an add-on option with extra $$$. :)

Baby1M;974543 said:
Welcome skyc and gratz on your ride.

Notice your list of mods are generally aesthetic related, cool cool.

My ride (not 3er) also an Aphine White and must say is high to maintain the 'whiteness' and shine... how about putting this into your list as #1 or #2 i.e. a Paint Protection System. Here has a few site sponsors providing PPS. Just a suggestion.

Cheers.
Thanks thanks bro!

How long can PPS last and do i still need to do car wash every week after doing PPS? lOlz

Will check out the sponsors on that. Thanks for the recommendation! :D

chazrt;974586 said:
Ya I agree. PPS is a good thing to have for a white car. My Mineral White shine looks much better with PPS. :p

Ok. Proven result. Happy customer! Thanks bro for the review. Will explore that. :dance:

skyc;974693 said:
Thanks thanks bro!

How long can PPS last and do i still need to do car wash every week after doing PPS? lOlz

Will check out the sponsors on that. Thanks for the recommendation! :D

Depends on which package you go with, the better ones last 24 mths or longer.

With PPS, you don't have to wash the car as vigorously :p and depending on weather, not as often. Water beads off the car leaving it without water stains and the car looks nice and shiny after a wash, like it just came out of the showroom. :)

chazrt;974739 said:

With PPS, you don't have to wash the car as vigorously :p and depending on weather, not as often. Water beads off the car leaving it without water stains and the car looks nice and shiny after a wash, like it just came out of the showroom. :)
Sounds good. i should try it out. Thanks for the explanation! :D

chazrt;974739 said:

This is great. My Imperial Blue easily get water stains.

Beautiful ride.....without M kit....still look sporty though.

BMWM3;979490 said:
Beautiful ride.....without M kit....still look sporty though.

Thanks ! I think so too. Will not go for m kit as yet. But will change the rims first.

New F30er reporting in.

Think soon will have more F30 dekit ting Liao, so sure got good parts for sale : )

Just got this F30 this week after waiting 5 weeks...mineral white. Labels says from Germany, not South Aftrica!
:) traded in for 19" michelin PS2 with rims from CAD.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back