New 3 series owner, any fb/tlg groups?

Zech G

Hi all, recently got my F30, looking to see if there are any groups to join (if there are any meet ups along the way when covid gets better).

Mainly wanna meet new people and also ask about what zhng can i do (esp being limited to PML warranty for a few yrs).

Other than this platform, any other grps out there? If not at least wanna know more abt what performance and aesthetic can be done and if gt workshops to recommend!!

Hi all, recently got my F30, looking to see if there are any groups to join (if there are any meet ups along the way when covid gets better).

Mainly wanna meet new people and also ask about what zhng can i do (esp being limited to PML warranty for a few yrs).

Other than this platform, any other grps out there? If not at least wanna know more abt what performance and aesthetic can be done and if gt workshops to recommend!!

do you meant G20? F30 still got PML waranrty?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

do you meant G20? F30 still got PML waranrty?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Yeah leh i got a second hand 2017 318i. Warranty till 2022, checked records, indeed have. Perhaps the warranty was 5 yrs and ofc by mileage. first bimmer i own, nt that sure abt all these yet

Yeah leh i got a second hand 2017 318i. Warranty till 2022, checked records, indeed have. Perhaps the warranty was 5 yrs and ofc by mileage. first bimmer i own, nt that sure abt all these yet

oh nice...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi there

if u still under warranty and going back PML for servicing ....there is nothing u can zhng... think changing bodykit may void this warranty?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vind28
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back